Chapter 34

Pete looked up at Vegas's face.

Pete: No...

Vegas: Pete listen to me, please..

Pete looked up and takes Vegas's hand.

Pete : Do you Remember our promise? We will live together or Die together.

Vegas: But Pete, listen to me. If you stay here they will use you to control me. That way may be you'll get kill by them.

Pete sighed. He gripped Vegas's hand tightly.

Pete: Vegas.. Am I safe if I got out of here? That is not our plan. If so, all our plans will destroy. I want to stand by you and help with it. If I get out of here, I won't be able to do that. And if that happens, many people's lives can be damaged. Especially Toy's. We need to protect those who are loyal to us, Vegas.

Vegas : Protecting you is more important to me than anything else.

Pete rested his head on Vegas's shoulder again.

Pete: Vegas, please. Forget about it. And even if your father kidnapped me, I don't think he knows that bodyguard A & B did such a thing to me. That's why they both tried to kill me. to Keep their secret.

Vegas grabbed Pete by the shoulders and straightened him up. Vegas's face filled with anger.

Vegas : Pete.. tell me everything in detail.

Vegas said in a voice shaking with anger. Even Pete was horrified by his appearance. So He told to Vegas everything.

Vegas stood up angrily, his face burning with rage. Pete took his hand.

Pete: Vegas...

But Vegas let go his hand and left the room, as locking the door.

Pete ran to the door and shouted to open it. But Vegas didn't comeback or open the door. So Pete sat back down on the bed.

Vegas entered his red room. Bodyguards A and B are captured and tied up by Toy.

Vegas: You will suffer today more than what you did to my Pete.

Vegas said in a smoldering tone. Bodyguard A and B begged down and apologized to Vegas.

The door to the red room closed. After that, only the screams of bodyguards A and B could be heard.

After some time, the door of the red room opened. Vegas came out with blood on his body and hands. Toy came out from behind him.

Toy : Mr. Vegas, you may go and clean your self. I'll send Mr. Pete out of here, before Mr. Gun arrives.

Vegas: No Toy. Pete says he can't go. I know it is very danger for him to be here but there is truth in what he says to me.

Toy : But Mr. Vegas, think about it once again. thats not the best thing to do at this time.

Vegas : Toy, now you have to go to Pete. I have some important things to do.

Toy bowed to him and left. Vegas entered Gun's office.

He copied the documents and data from there and left there secretly.

Vegas washed all the blood off his body. Then he looked at his face in the mirror. The look on Vegas's face was combination of cruelty, revenge and anger.

After that, He went to Pete's room. As soon as he opened the door and entered, Pete ran up to him and hugged him tight. after that Vegas's face was gone from the previous menacing expression. Tears welled up in his eyes. He also hugged Pete tightly. Tears fell at his cheeks.