Chapter 19

Pete ran to the cliff.

Pete : Vegasss.....

He cried out with tears in his eyes. Looking down the cliff, Pete saw Vegas hanging from the rock below, with no support to climb up. Pete knelt on the rock and reached out to Vegas

Pete : Vegas.. hold my hand. quickly...

Vegas : No, Pete, you can't pull me up. You will fall too.

One of Vegas' hands slipped from the stone and he quickly grabbed the stone with his other hand.

Pete : Trust me Vegas I can pull you up. You can't stay like this any longer.

Vegas : But Pete...

Pete : Vegas Come on! hurry....

Vegas grabbed Pete by the  hand. With that, Pete couldn't bear Vegas' weight and fell on the rock. But he didn't let go Vegas hand.

Vegas : Let go my hand Pete. You will fall too.

Pete : I'll never let go your hand vegas.

Pete : Help........ someone.... please help us....

Pete shouted. At this moment, the group was coming with their belongings. They heard Pete's voice and came running. Aay and Yim ran there and catch vegas's hand.

Yim and Aay pull him out and brought to camp side. Tiffy brought Pete over there.

Vegas : I thought Im gonna die today

Vegas laughed. Everyone sat next to each other.

Yim : We heard someone screaming for help. That's why we ran. But that's not you Vegas, right?

Vegas looked at Pete with a smile.

Vegas : That's Pete.

Pete just smiled.

Tiffy : Oh my god Vegas does he have dimples, doesn't he? look how cute our boy is.

Tiffy said squeezing Pete's cheeks. Pete smiled. Aay looked at Vegas.

Aay : Ohh ! Vegas you are bleeding.

Vegas has a blood stain on the arm of his Tshirt. Aay was worried. He quickly checked Vegas.

Vegas : It's not my blood

Everyone looked at Pete. his hand was bleeding

Pete looked down at his hand.

Pete : I didn't even feel it. It's just a small scratch

But Vegas was nervous. he come to Pete and lifted his sleeve up of hoodie. Pete has a cutaway at arm's .

Vegas : when Pete tried to pull me up, he fell over on the rock. At that time, his hand must have been cut into the stone.

Tiffy : Yim quickly go and get my first aid kit. This is not a scratch Pete, this cut must be stitched. Aay Give me a clean cloth.

Tiffy is a surgeon. She immediately went into action. Vegas held Pete and pressed into his body. Aay tied Pete's arm above the wound with a piece of tape. Tiffy pressed the cloth Aay had brought over the wound to stop the blood flow.

It caused huge pain to Pete.

Pete : Ahhh... stop.. stop.. it hurts..

Pete tried to pull his arm away.

Tiffy : Aay Hold his hand tightly. If he pulls his hand in this way, the wound may get worsen.

Tiffy began to clean the wound with the medicine Yim had brought. This pained Pete so much that he pulled his hand towards him. Vegas was holding him tight but Pete was struggling so they couldn't medicate properly.

Pete : Ahhhhhh... Ahhhhhh.... it hurts me Vegas..

Vegas : Tiffy Stop! He is in pain. Don't we have any other way?

Tiffy : Yes, i can't stitched  like this. He must be controlled first. But I don't have Lidocaine or any  anesthetic. What we do about it?

Aay : I have a bottle of vodka. We can do this by intoxicating him.

So, Vegas was gradually give vodka to Pete. After a while Pete seemed to feel less pain. Pete was whimpering now that Tiffy had stitched up the wound. Vegas hold him tightly.

Tiffy : Okay, it's all over. Sorry for hurting you Pete.

Vegas patted Pete on the head. Pete turned his head and looked into his face. Vegas holded Pete's cheek and touch him with his finger.

Vegas : Thanks Pete. You caught me from falling. but you are hurt because of me. I thought........

Pete immediately kissed Vegas on the lips. Vegas was shocked, he thought he was dreaming. after Vegas also grabbed pete by his face and kissed Pete back on the lips. After the kiss, both of them smiled as they placed their foreheads against each other

Tiffy : Ohhh, hooo, looks like someone got the permission.

Vegas smiled. He cradled Pete's head to his chest. "So I finally got your permission," thought Vegas.

To be continued..