Chapter 17

Tiffy and Yim on their way home,

Tiffy: You are exactly right. Vegas has changed a lot now. I am happy for him. I realized that Vegas is as happy as before. And did you realize that Vegas only had eyes on Pete? Vegas is hardly fall for him.

Yim: Yes, that's true. Also, Tiffy, did you see the way Pete looked at Vegas even though he was mentally unstable? Pete looks at Vegas like it's his safest place. I can see in his eyes that how much he believes in Vegas.

Tiffy: And did you see another eyes on Vegas?

Yim : Hmm yes, I noticed that too. Aay always gives attention to Vegas. Tiffy, do you think we missed both of our friends? We only saw the sadness of Vegas's that day. That's why we didn't think from Aay's side.

Tiffy: I also realized that today. Because of our love for Vegas, Aay's condition was not seen. I felt today that we missed something big.

Yim : It's too late now Tiffy. Now we have nothing to do about it. They have chosen their own separate paths. We just have to help them.

*At Porsche's house*

Kinn and Porsche are laying on their bed

Porsche : That day the way mr. Gun came and talked, I was very afraid for the safety of Pete and Vegas

Kinn : Same for me. But Vegas is smart and he won't get caught easily. I hope they are safe.

Porsche : But if Mr.Gun finds them, what will he do to Pete? if Gun does something bad to Pete, he will not be forgiven by me.

Kinn : Don't be afraid. I will not let him to do that.

Porsche hugged and comfort by Kinn. They both worried about Vegas and Pete.

*At Gun's house*

Tankhun entered the Mr.Gun's room with his Bodyguards.

Tankhun : I came to talk about Pete.

Gun: What do you wanna talk about him?

Tankhun : Pete is my main bodyguard and you can't do anything to him without my permission.

Gun: He ran away with my son. I can decide what should do to him.

That words make Tankhun furious. He stepped forward to Gun.

Tankhun : Let me clear one thing for you, Uncle Gun. Vegas was the one that took my bodyguard. If you'll do something to him, then you will see of this Tankhun's true form.

Tankhun angrily left. Gun slammed the table down and began to think.

*At Vegas's House*

Vegas is packing for tomorrow's trip. He put everything that he thought Pete would need in his luggages.

"I feel like a father."

He smiled at himself. Usually, when he goes to their mountain like this, he takes only one bag with a small amount of stuff. But by now, he has already packed about half of the space in his car.

Vegas goes on a trip with Pete for the first time. So he prepared everything to make comfortable for Pete.

Pete sat there and watched the whole thing. Vegas is getting into the car and packing.

When Vegas finished packing and looked at the chair Pete was sitting on. But he was not there.

"Pete...."

There was no response from Pete so he went inside the house to see if he was there. Vegas immediately ran to the bedroom and looked. But he wasn't there too. Vegas was frightened. He searched the house calling out Pete's name. But Pete wasn't inside.

Vegas felt a great fear. He went into the yard and called out "Pete." Vegas's eyes filled with tears. He started running around looking for Pete. Suddenly he saw a shadow in the backyard of the house. He immediately ran to there.

Pete is standing there near the hillside looking down at the waterfall.

"Pete...."

Vegas ran over and hugged Pete.

Vegas : Never do this again Pete. You don't know how scared I was.

A tear fell from Vegas's eye.

Vegas : Everyone that i loved left me. that's unfortunate. I'm afraid you'll leave me too, Pete. If you do that, I will not survive.

To be continued..