s5 e10

At the LaRussos, Carmen and Torrence sit on the couch as Amanda brings them tea. "Thank you." They chirp in unison. "Remember the days when you'd end a night out with a big, fat, greasy two-dollar slice of pizza?" Carmen asks. "Oh, remember them? I mourn them." Amanda jokes. "It was so nice to go out though. With all that's going on, I haven't been able to let loose in... I don't know how long." Carmen states. "Tell me about it. I can't wait to get back to normal. If there is such a thing." Amanda says before her phone buzzes. She leans forward, sitting her cup down before answering it. "Hey, babe, you boys staying out of trouble?" She asks. She listens for a moment before her expression turns confused. "What happened? What-" "What is it?"

Torrence looks at her. "I don't... Daniel, where are you?" She pauses again. "Babe, you're breaking up. I can't hear you." Her phone chimes before car tires squeal. "Amanda." Carmen says. The girls turn and stand. "Daniel, someone's here." They walk to the window. "They're parking in our driveway." One after the other, their expressions turn to horror. "It's Cobra Kai." It ended up not being Cobra Kai, but Stingray. He ushers the girls out the door and into his Cobra Kai-mobile. He drives them to get Daniel from the middle of nowhere. He puts the window down and leans his head out. "Mr. LaRusso. Come with me if you wanna live." He smirks. "What?" Daniel asks in confusion.

"Daniel, get in the car. The kids are in trouble." Amanda says as she steps out. "Kids? W- What kind of trouble?" "Just get in. We'll tell you on the way. Come on." Stingray states, patting the door. Daniel quickly climbs in and Stingray presses on the gas pedal and peels out so quickly he sends the three in the back into each other. They speed down the road, Torrence holding Carmen's hand tightly. "I am so, so sorry, Mr. LaRusso. All I wanted was to get back into Cobra Kai. I didn't think anybody was gonna get hurt. I mean, besides me. I mean, that part of the deal was pretty clear." Stingray says. "Okay, listen. Right now you're doing the right thing. That's what important. Don't worry about it."

"And the moment I got that group text from the Cobra Kais saying they were gonna ambush your students, I- I knew I had to step in and warn you. Or, as it happened, Mrs. LaRusso." Torrence calls Johnny for the fifth time. He hasn't answered any calls or even her texts. "Sam's still not responding." Daniel says. "It's the same with Anthony." Amanda worries. "I can't get ahold of Miguel either." Carmen adds. "Or Johnny." Torrence can feel her worry making her sick. "I'm sure Johnny will be okay. He can take care of himself. And he's got Chozen and Barnes with him. We just have to get to the kids before someone gets hurt." Daniel says. "Don't you worry, Mr. LaRusso.We will." Stingray states.

He slips sunglasses on despite it being dark out. "What are you doing? It's pitch black out." "Stingrays see better in the dark." He presses the pedal harder as the girls share a look. They pull up to Cobra Kai, all rushing out. "Not so fast." Big Red warns. "That's just great. Hey, listen to me. We just came to get our kids out of here." Daniel says. "So come and get 'em." Red challenges. "All right. That's it. I'm calling the cops." Amanda states. "Go ahead. We're not the ones that broke in." "Look. I'm not gonna fight a bunch of kids." Daniel scoffs. "You don't have to, Mr. L. I'll take this trash out." Stingray crawls up the steps toward the Cobras. "Can you believe this guy?" One says before Ray kicks him in the face.

He takes them all down before motioning the rest up to him. "Come on" They all run up, getting inside to find the Miyagi-Fangs surrounded by the Cobras. "Oh, that's a lot of kids. And that's not the B-team either." Ray says. "Now I'm calling the cops." Amanda say, dialing. Daniel pushes through Cobras. "All right. Knock it off. Knock it off!" The tv chimes and everyone looks over as Tory's voice comes over the speakers. "I need to talk to you." "Nichols. What's on your mind? Excited to take things to the next level?" Terry asks. "What's the point? You'll just pay to make me champion again." "So you know about the ref. Have you told anyone else?" Tory shakes her head. "Not yet. So you don't deny it?"

"Not at all. I paid him off to make sure Cobra Kai won. It was an insurance policy. You still won the fight." "Did I?" She asks. "That's it?" Terry's voice calls and everyone turns to look at him. "That was your big plan, LaRusso? Breaking into my dojo to steal some footage that changes nothing?" He scoffs as the room splits into the two dojos. "It wasn't his plan. It was ours." Tory steps up. "And it changes everything." Robby states. Terry looks at them, stepping forward. "Our enemies... think they can keep attacking us with no repercussions. And what does the enemy deserve?" Nobody answers. He scans them all over, scoffing slightly. "You think I'm the only one willing to go to these lengths?"

He points at the Miyagi-Fangs. "Their senseis broke into my home tonight. My home! Attacked me, unprovoked. But here I am. The only one left standing. They think they're entitled to victory because their way is 'right' and our way is 'wrong.' But that's not how it works. There are no morals to the story, no happy endings. Life isn't a fairy tale. It's a competitive sport. Right and wrong, there's no such thing. There are only winners... and losers. Cobra Kai builds winners, because we're willing to do whatever it takes to come out on top." He smirks, facing Daniel. "Everything you did to try and stop me amounted to nothing but pain. You got your ass kicked, Danny-boy. Now, you can either accept that...

He throws his hands up slightly. "Or I can kick it again right now." Amanda steps up beside Daniel. "We're all with you, Daniel. Do what you have to do." She says. Daniel steps forward and everyone quickly steps back, creating an area for him and Terry. "First, I took care of Chozen. Now you. This is where Miyagi-Do ends." They circle each other. "Miyagi-Do existed before any of us. It'll be around long after we're gone. The roots are strong, so the tree will survive." Daniel dodges every attempted hit by Terry before hitting him in the face, sending him to the ground. When Terry gets up, Daniel throws him to the ground again, catching his fist when he throws a punch. He hits Terry in the chest.

It knocks the air out of him. Terry grabs the trophy as Daniel gets in his iconic crane kick position, kicking Terry in the face when he turns. He slams into the wall, shattering the glass cobra behind him, crumpling to the floor. The students all surround Daniel as Sam hugs him. Cobra Kai students pull off their cobra merch, throwing it at Terry. Outside, Torrence is stood, slightly away from everyone, worry eating away at her. She still hasn't seen Johnny. The party limo from earlier pulls up and Johnny steps out. Torrence runs to him, wrapping her arms tightly around him. His wrap just as tight. She pulls away, scanning him over. "I don't look that bad, do I?" He jokes. "You've never looked better." She laughs slightly.

"I don't mean that literally. We need to get you to a doctor." She says, holding his jacket in her hands. "Yeah, I know. We're on our way there. I just wanted to see you first." "I thought I lost you." She mumbles tearfully. "You can't get rid of me that easy. The thought of losing you and Robby, our baby, kicked me into a gear I didn't know I had. Couldn't stand the thought of missing the rest of our life together." She takes a breath, kissing him, hand on the back of his neck, holding him to her. Everyone turns when the cops escort Terry out in handcuffs. Johnny and Torrence go over to Carmen, Daniel and Amanda. "All right, LaRusso. You finally took Silver out." Johnny congratulates him.

"No more looking over our shoulders at every turn, right?" Daniel nods. "Here's hoping Silver and Kreese end up cellmates." Johnny says. "You mean John Kreese? You didn't hear what happened?" The officer turns to them, brows furrowing. He explains what's happened, Kreese is apparently on the run. Johnny prays Torrence hadn't heard what happened. She obviously hadn't he assumes as she comes over, wrapping her arms around his torso. "It's over, Johnny." She looks up at him. "It is." He assures halfheartedly, kissing her forehead. They start to leave, on their way to take Johnny to the hospital. Once back at their place, Johnny grabs her hips with a grin. "We did it, princess." He states.
————————
a/n: i know i said this chapter would be long but i was struggling to finish it loool, this is the best i got. i may add to it when my brain isnt a total dumpster fire but until then, i cannot thank you all enough for all the love this story has gotten. it means the absolute world to me. the robby keene story ive been working on will be out tomorrow by midnight, keep your eyes peeled !!