0

THE START, THE MOMENT, THE BEGINNING

the rain clatters onto the vast road. you hate rain; you always thought that rain was like the weeping tears of your loved ones, you don't like the ones you love cry. it makes your heart shatter.

you, [name] [lastname] own a cafe. sweets and treats, you don't really like that name but it was a suggestion your grandma gave you before her parting. thus, you flip the sign that reads 'open'.

('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

a boy is seen devastated, the boy? ranpo edogawa. ranpo's favourite cafe had closed down and he is in need of some good food. with his yellow boots on and black umbrella in hand, he ventures off to seek another cafe and escape the rain.

apparently, ranpo could not seek any possible shelter, as there was no shelter. his clothes cling onto his slim figure, making him whine in absolute disgust; with his back slumping to the ground and his umbrella long gone as it was captured by the wind. a sigh leaves his lips as the rain pummels him, his head then straightens from the ground and he beams. there was a cafe in front of him, how could a great detective like him not have seen that? and with a growling stomach he dashes across to the cafe labelled 'sweets and treats'.

PUBLISHED; MARCH 12/2023

EDITED/REWRITTEN; AUGUST 08/2023