6

on your way back from the city, you can see faint figures in the distance; their bodies are covered by fog and snow.

you can see one of the shorter figures wave their arms exaggeratedly, their yelling muffled from the dense atmosphere. though was soon stopped by the tallest figure with a slap to the arms.

their yelling soon turned into shrieks as they fell to the ground and rolled in the snow.

their figures are more visible once you come closer, but all you can look at is fukuzawa.

he looks absolutely gorgeous today, you thought.

"why are you guys here today?" you breathe out, still continuing to look at him.

"we've been waiting for you!! where were you??" ranpo answers with a question of his own, seemingly not caring about answering yours.

you ignore him, instead unlocking the door and opening it for the others.

"come in."

the heat of your cafe envelopes you, its nice.

albeit being in a bad mood, you seem to let them in.

yosano and ranpo seem to be talking to each other, making grand gestures and facial expressions. they seem to be getting a long. now that you realise, you feel like an important figure towards them- like a parental figure. you feel proud.

fukuzawa, noticing your stare towards the others turns his full attention on you. seemingly using this chance to inspect your features.

an acne scar lays on the right of your face towards your ear, a scar on your earlobe, long lashes, a faint beauty mark near the corner of your lips, large eyebags and a small smile decorating your lips.

to fukuzawa, you're the definition of beauty.

a dream.

a loud yell interrupts his observation of you, he turns his head to the sound. its ranpo screaming the word 'lucky' he wonders what had happened for him to say that.

he turns his head to you, only to see you at the counter talking to a customer. now that he realises, he's probably being judged for standing in the middle of the cafe- he moves over to the booth ranpo and yosano are at and continues his study of you.

FACTS:

-[name] might get a chance with fukuzawa hehehehehe

-the reason why ranpo yelled out 'lucky' was because he just found out that yosano managed to get upstairs to your abode.

-fukuzawa was definitely judged by the customer who walked in

-[name] feels slightly better.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

double chapter!! (special + chapter) thanks for 1k reads.