8

today, fukuzawa came to visit.

only fukuzawa, only him.

no ranpo, no yosano. only him.

meaning, that it's only you and him, alone, in this bakery. you're honoured to be visited by him but- he seems like an extremely busy man, but you don't know. you don't know much about him, only his name and that he is ranpo and yosano's guardian. but today, that will change.

"fukuzawa? what're you doing here?" you question.

"I'm here to pick up ranpo's sweets," he answers.

being entranced by fukuzawa's beauty you completely forgot about ranpo and his daily supply of sweets. usually, you'd be the one sending the boxes to the agency but today- you forgot. that's probably the reason why fukuzawa came.

how sad, you thought.

you thought that the reason why fukuzawa visited was to embrace your beauty and glam, you joke. but- it doesn't matter, he's only here for business and all.

"ah- sorry, i forgot about that. I'll just grab it from the back, ill be quick okay?" you scatter off to the back, being extremely cautious with the numerous boxes in your hands. you don't want to stub your toe again, that'd be a bother.

placing the boxes into his arms, you walk him out the door, opening it for him.

he says his goodbyes, though he stops in his tracks for a few moments just staring at you. then he ventures off.

but there's something inside you that's bothering you, an ick feeling. you watch him take a few steps before deciding to take the initiative in hopes this feeling will dissolve. a flurry of words sprouts out of your mouth, as you grab onto his coat, stopping him in his tracks.

"doyouwanttogooutwithmethisweekend?" you hastily say, squeezing your eyes shut as your grip on his coat tightens.

he looks back, his silver locks framing his face and his majestic grey eyes that shines brightly from the sun. he looks absolutely gorgeous.

a small tug of the lips is seen on his stern face as his lips curl. "sure, ill meet you here then?"

you open one eye, observing his body language to see if he's joking. he's not joking.

releasing your strong grip on his coat, you managed to put a blank face on and say with a monotone voice, "yeah, sounds great."

you even give him a thumbs up.

with swift movements you turn around and go inside. you can feel the heat making its way onto your cheeks, a soft pink.

fukuzawa is seen standing on the pathway, lips curled into a subtle smile. he turns around and makes his way off to the agency.

-

your grip on the bed sheets tighten as you remincise the events today, a bright red manages to paint your cheeks once again as you continue to think about it.

'why did i respond in such a blank way?! i could've acted cool and swag, but no! i definitely ruined it, and i left immediately too. who does that?! i hope he doesn't take it in a bad way. oh man, i wish i had a time-reversing ability!'

sentences of how you could've acted and degrading words fill your mind.

you roll onto your stomach, pushing the pillow against your face.

you scream.

-

FACTS:

-you ended up getting a noise complaint.

-fukuzawa went back to the agency with a faint smile on his lips.

-ranpo was moody since his treats didn't arrive at the expected time.

-yosano was given a few snacks made by you.

-fukuzawa was very happy, really really happy.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

sorry for the late update lol, also idk how to write for fukuzawa. also just found out he's 45, i thought he was 50???