Shoot-out between LAPD and Gangsters.

The Scene opens up with Ruby on patrol with her mother, and currently, they are in a suburb, as they are looking for two gangsters, linked to a deadly gang.

Ruby: Delta-24 to control, looks like we found the stolen vehicle.

Control: Copy.

Ruby: Hey, the guy's getting out, and- OH S**T!

Summer: Get back! Get back!

The gangster has an M16A2 and is opening fire on the Interceptor, and then an LAPD Ford Explorer also gets shot at.

LAPD Officer: We found the gangsters! Taking fire by 21 Miller Street!

Coco, now in the LAPD as well, heard it on the radio and she turns on the sirens and drives there, cut to the roses shooting at the stolen vehicle, Ruby opens fire with her M933, and she hits the tire of the stolen Suburban. Until a pipe bomb blows up a Ford Interceptor Sedan, and the Officer who was taking cover, was saved by Ruby after the car blew up, then two of the gangsters, armed with an Uzi and an AK-47, were shot dead. Summer opens fire with her own M933 until a pipe bomb lands on a Ford Police Explorer SUV, and it explodes.

Ruby: MOM! GET THE GUN! GET THE GUN QUICK!

Summer gets her M933 and opens fire and then Coco arrives, and she loads up her M933, and she hits one of the gangsters in the ankle, and then they run out of pipe bombs, and they run as the last gangster gets inside and opens fire from the back. As The others arrive Yang shoots the stolen SUV with her Shotgun, and the rest of Team CFVY, now in the LAPD as well, shoot at it and it gets away, causing the others to pursue.