Lone Officer

(Ready Or Not terrorist organisation is in this one)

The scene opens up with a news reporter speaking on the crime scene where Ryan had went to. And she is saying this.

News Reporter: A lone officer went into the mansion and single-handedly arrested and killed the suspects who were inside as 4 were arrested, and 6 were killed, and currently, he is outside with the other officers. From what he told me, his name was Ryan Lee Meyer, and he went inside after hearing gunshots, he did not request backup, he was only armed with a Sidearm, and he is talking to the others.

5 hours earlier...

Ryan was driving his unmarked Dodge Charger Enforcer and he was wearing his SWAT Uniform except he wasn't wearing his helmet, his windows were down and as he went past a mansion, he heard gunfire.

Ryan: Control this is 13, Gunshots at the mansion, I'm going in there, if you don't hear from me, send the rest of my SWAT Team.

Dispatcher: Copy, be careful there.

Ryan: Roger.

Ryan grabbed his SIG-SAUER P226-E2 and went into the back door, he opened it and encountered a civilian.

Ryan: PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND GET DOWN!

The civilian gets down with his hands up and then he reports to the station, then he went inside and a Criminal, armed with an Uzi opened fire on the walls, then fired an FMJ round at the wall and managed to hit the suspect in the ankle and his Uzi falls on the floor and he kicks it away.

Ryan: You are under arrest.

Suspect: F**k you, man!

Ryan continues to check the area until he almost gets killed as one of the suspects had an M16A1 and he loses his P226-40. So he went in as the suspect was reloading, he went in and disarmed him of the M16 and he almost got himself killed and he got the criminal's knife and stabbed him. In the bathroom, he checked the area and saw a dead civilian, he reported it and he saw something very unusual when he went into the lower bedroom closet of the mansion, he found a Springfield Armory 1911, so he kept it in his holster and retrieved his P226, then he went in the kitchen, he arrested an armed suspect after he was about to pull the trigger on his AKMSU, he secured the weapons after arresting the suspects and after he went into the last rooms, he shot one of the suspects, he arrested two more and killed three more, as the one he shot died of blood loss. He went into the last room and saw the last hostages. The SWAT came but were late as multiple suspects are dead or arrested.

The media came in and the FBI went in and they identified the suspects from a terrorist organisation. Known as "The Hand". The police and FBI prepared bodybags and covered the dead suspects, and the officers didn't consider the Springfield 1911 taken by Ryan as evidence, so they let him keep it. He is later seen at the range just two days later, and it is now his Personal Sidearm in the SWAT.