Tragedy

The Scene opens up with Ryan at the HQ, who is there to have a single desk job as he is going to not be on patrol. He gets a call from Naomi, already out of the Hospital, and currently, he has a new partner who filled in for his Wife, and it was the son of Jeff. It shows him 2 days later on the Highway and is patrolling, until he sees a speeding SUV.

Ryan: WHAT THE - DAMMIT! This is Echo-19, I am in pursuit of a black BMW X6.

Dispatch: Do you need backup?

Ryan: I'm doing it myself!

Ryan keeps on pursuing with the lights on and then it stopped and turned off the noise.

Ryan: LAPD! Get out of the car!

The suspect gets out of the car and then he orders him to step away, and then he dances and dares him to shoot him. Then the suspect grabs something in the SUV and then it was an M1A SOCOM Rifle.

Ryan: DAMN! *Grabs G22*

He fires it and takes cover as he shoots him in the Stomach, and he reloads while using the door for cover until he gets shot in the shoulder and fires at the front passenger window and it grazes his shoulder, then he got behind the car and got shot on the side as he was not wearing a vest. He then got shot in the leg as his G22 fell off his hands farther away from his hand and he falls with him sitting on the road and his back is resting on the rear of his patrol vehicle. Then the suspect was a disturbed Afghanistan veteran.

Disturbed Vet: Now who's the one who is about to die?

Ryan: *silence*

Disturbed Vet: I thought more officers could come.

Ryan: C'mon, kill me I dare you. KILL A COP MOTHERF**KER SHOOT ME A**HOLE!

As the Veteran was about to pull the trigger, Ryan got up and tackled him and he almost got his Handgun then he slammed the Veteran's hand and got the gun, beat him up with his Fists, and then called dispatch. As he already cuffed the veteran's hands.

Ryan: Echo-19 to dispatch, we have a 10-999, and the suspect is cuffed.

Ryan holds his wounds and then a nearby LAPD Officer had EMS being Dispatched, and it shows him being transported to the hospital, and then Ruby checked Ryan's bodycam footage. And she noticed him daring the veteran to kill him, as he was already beaten before Ryan called for backup. It was now on the news as his GT350 was set up on display at the HQ.

Newscaster: Los Angeles Police Lieutenant Ryan Lee Meyer was injured after an Afghanistan Veteran shot him twice, the veteran was Brian Stebbins, and the evidence that was left is blood, an M14, and the spent Casings. It was a tragedy since his father was very upset that his son is in a coma.