Hot Pursuit

The Scene opens up in LA as Naomi was Partnered with the Rookie Partner that Ryan used to work with, she is parked near an Apartment, she goes and keeps patrolling and leaves the car on the side of the freeway next to the road, then they see 7 Tuned Cars.

Naomi: All Stations, this is Echo-19, I am in pursuit of 7 Cars, and I am pursuing a Grey BMW M2.

They speed up and they see the M2 About to ram them, but she brakes and grabbed her Glock 23, and shot at the M2, then it rammed her then she brakes and gets up on the rear and she rams it with her reinforced push-bar, and it loses control as it tumbles and lands on its roof. Then she requests a Roadblock be deployed, then Ruby is shown speeding up and catching up with Naomi who is driving a Dodge Charger Enforcer. They both nod and they pursue the next two Cars, which were a Nissan Skyline R34, and a Dodge Challenger Widebody. They keep going and then it was the Roadblock, it blocked the left exit, and then it shows Summer leaning out of the Car and she fires at the R34 and got the rear tire, then it hits the engine block as it is smoking and then it stopped.

Summer: *On Comms* Naomi, the Skyline is down. Just the Challenger.

Naomi: 10-4.

She picks up speed and did the Pit Maneuver on the Challenger and then it hits the wall, and crashes as well, with the Spoiler getting cracked. Then it shows Pyrrha already arriving, and then Blake arrives in a Chevrolet SS which was also turned into a cop car. The last 3 were a Koenigsegg Agera, a Toyota GT86, and a Subaru WRX Impreza, and they called for Spikes, and when the cars entered, they turned left into an exit but were wrecked by a Roadblock.