Hotel Hostage Situation Response

The Scene opens up with Team RWBY, alongside Ryan and Naomi getting into a hotel, and civilians are panicking, they all grab their weapons and ask the ones evacuating where are the shooters.

Hotel Employee: The shooter is up on the second floor, his accomplices are on the 4 and 5th floor, and their leader is on the roof.

Ruby: Don't worry, we'll get it done. 24-Delta to control, we'll need backup if it goes hairy.

Chief Lee: *over the radio* Backup is ready in case it goes wrong.

More Police Officers are seen getting into the hotel, and then Ryan, with Cerberus, gets into the elevators, then they Check the rooms for the shooter.

Ryan: LAPD!

The first room has civilians and then after checking all of the rooms, Cerberus runs from Ryan and then when he arrives, he sees his Police Dog already helping him arrest the shooter, cut to Pyrrha and Nora taking fire by the third floor, which the employee missed as he forgot that there was a shooter in the third floor.

Nora: Shots fired at the third floor! Repeat, SHOTS FIRED AT THE 3RD FLOO-

Before she could finish her sentence, she got hit, and the body cam footage is seen with her falling to the floor, cut to Pyrrha's bodycam footage, and she yells out this on the radio.

Pyrrha: OFFICER DOWN! NORA IS DOWN!

Weiss arrives at the third floor and is wielding an MP5A3 Submachine Gun, and she kills the suspect who was shot at from the end of the hallway and was shot in the head after peeking.

Weiss: This is Schnee, suspect is dead.

Pyrrha: Nora you okay?

Nora: Yeah, fine, just the vest, it's already out of action.

Meanwhile, on the 4th floor, two shooters are firing at Yatsu and Velvet, as they also came, the shooters on the 4th floor were armed with Galil SARs, and both Yatsu and Velvet have regular Glock 22s.

Velvet: 26-Alpha, I need backup on the 4th floor!

Yatsu: If that backup came right now, we need these two a**holes dead or alive.

Yatsu fires the Glock and he gets a hit on one of the shooters, as he was shot in the heart.

Meanwhile, who was heading to the hotel, right in downtown LA, two Dodge Charger SRT Police Cars are speeding as they are heading to the hotel. When the driver of the lead Charger is shown, she is an older version of Weiss, and she is Winter Schnee, her older sister, alongside her younger brother, Whitley, as the other Charger behind was driven by Yang's mother, Raven Branwen. Cut back to Yatsu and Velvet, Ryan arrived with his Police Dog as the second shooter was caught and arrested.

Velvet: The suspect is in custody, thanks for the help Ryan, including you Cerberus.

On the 5th floor, Ruby is shooting her M933 at three shooters, and one of them is throwing a pipe bomb, and when a pipe bomb lands near Ruby as she is firing, Summer throws the pipe bomb back and it explodes.

Ruby: Gun jammed!

She drops her 933 Carbine and uses her Glock, and then a shooter gets it in the leg, then another one gets a Buckshot to his heart, as Yang came, then the last shooter surrenders, and he is cuffed.

Every room was Evacuated and there were civilian Casualties on the floors, as Paramedics came. At the roof, everyone made it and saw the leader holding Naomi's sister, Elena, hostage, as a gun is pointed at her head. He demanded that they release a member of their gang from prison, and he requested 50,0000 dollars. The cops don't agree as currently, Naomi's sister used to go in self-defense training, and when Elena kicks her captor in the leg, Naomi shoots the hostage taker in the ankle before he could have pulled the trigger. And his weapon was a Ruger P95, after it happened, he is arrested, and the weapons were put into evidence bags. As the Guns used were Gen 4 Glock 17s, AK-47 Rifles, IMI Galil SARs, and the Leader's Ruger P95.