The 2nd School Situation

The Scene opens up with a Dodge Charger SRT Police Car driven by Ryan, who decided to take the Charger. And the Charger stopped at another Highschool. And currently, the two are now a married couple as they are now 35 and 37 years old.

Ryan: Naomi, follow me. Erik, what happened?

His 18-year-old Son, Erik Meyer, is seen by the school entrance.

Erik: The shooter's in the kitchen, taking hostages and killing students and classmates all over.

Ryan: Is your friend Liza with you?

Erik: Liza is with me, Derek, and Tony are here as well.

Ryan: Keep them safe, got that son?

Erik: Yeah Dad, I'll keep them safe, you and Mom can do this.

Ryan enters the school and gunshots can be heard.

Ryan: LAPD!

Naomi: Ryan! The shooter is in the cafeteria!

Ryan: Naomi! Cover me!

Naomi fires her Glock at the shooter as Ryan runs.

Ryan: Just put the gun down, kid!

The shooter opens fire, and after they tell the shooter that they would help him, he refuses and replies with Gunfire.

Ryan: The shooter is in the f**king kitchen, armed with an M4, he's got a hostage!

Naomi: Hey! No no no! Don't you shoot her!

Ryan: Shooter's got an M4, has a blue sweatshirt, blue ball cap, and he is holding a hostage-

Before he could finish, he almost gets shot. Then they ask the hostage where the shooter went.

Employee: He went to the west hall.

Ryan: Okay, the Shooter is in the west hall! Requesting guidance!

Winter: <<Floor plans are with us, the shooter must be going for his partner.>>

They see an injured girl on the floor.

Ryan: Hey, do you know where the shooter went?

She weakly points at a hall near a classroom door, and Naomi brings the girl to the paramedics on site. Just then, Whitley and Weiss get inside.

Whitley: Check the area, you, get to safety, it is not safe here! We have a young girl down, she's bleeding.

Weiss: Hey, stairs! Come on now! Move!

The two siblings move to the stairs and exit the gym, as it shows Ryan already entering the Gym, Summer went ahead to go to the west hall, and he takes cover after a gunshot was heard.

Ryan: Oh Jesus, Oh God, Oh F**king Jesus Christ.

He calms down and sees a student staying down. He grabs his Glock and finds the shooter and with no hesitation, pulls the trigger, but misses.

Student: Officer, Officer please come here.

Ryan: Stay down, I'll come to you.

Student: She's still breathing.

Ryan: Can you run? Run, now.

Ryan checks the girl's pulse and it is a weak one.

Ryan: This is 21-Redwood, I have a girl down, she's still breathing. I'm coming out.

He holsters his Glock and turns the girl's body over and carries her.

Ryan: Don't worry sweetheart, I got you, you're gonna be okay, if anyone can get out, just get to the other cops outside. You're gonna be okay, just hang in there. 'Atta girl. HEY, WHERE THE F**K ARE THE PARAMEDICS!? I HAVE A BLEEDING GIRL!

The paramedics come and then it shows Ruby covering her mother who is putting pressure on a girl bleeding.

Ruby: Hey! You two! Get out of here!

Summer: I need a paramedic in here! I have a girl bleeding! Ruby! You and Ren, get the shooter!

Ruby kills the shooter, as shown by Ren and Ruby, the next shooter is found by Ren.

Ren: STOP RIGHT THERE! DON'T YOU F**KING MOVE! SHOW ME YOUR HANDS! SHOW ME YOUR F**KING HANDS! Drop the bag! GET ON THE GROUND NOW!

Ruby: GET ON THE F**KING GROUND NOW!

They find a weapon in the bag, but it is a P99 and not an AR-15. Somewhere, in a classroom, Ryan gets multiple students into safety, until a student listening to his music, is yelled at by Ren and Ruby as they tell him to get to cover, and Ruby drags the student to cover and Ren pulls the trigger. And then the shooter opens fire and almost hits Ren.

Ren: WE FOUND THE SHOOTER! RIGHT NEAR THE SCIENCE ROOM!

They shoot at him and they almost kill a Vietnamese-American police officer named Maya Nguyen. Nguyen and her Partner, Simon Barnes hide in the room where there are papers everywhere, and some students on their papers are seen Ren tells them all to get down, but the shooter shows up and threatens to kill a hostage, and then Barnes opens fire but gets shot in the shoulder, and Maya almost gets a shot on the shooter, and then fellow LAPD Officers get Barnes to a medic, and it shows Ren getting Ryan on the radio.

Ren: We have a victim, she's alive but unconscious, got shot in the Stomach.

Ruby: Ren, get her to safety, me and Ryan can handle this.

It shows Barnes holding his shoulder wound as he is being treated and the unconscious victim is taken into the ambulance. And it shows Naomi looking at the cameras with Jaune and Nora.

Nora: How do I change cams?

Naomi: It's these here, that should do it.

She switches cams until she sees the shooter.

Nora: Ryan, Ruby, he's on the stairs.

Ryan: Got it, up or down?

Nora: Keep going, he's moving downstairs.

Ryan: Hey, right here.

They kick down the door and go down, with Ryan wielding his M933.

Ryan: Hey, stay there- S**T! STAY THERE! F**K!

Ruby: Hey, where Is he?

Ryan: I don't know. I'll go. Follow me.

The two go around the gym and contact Naomi.

Ryan: Naomi, where is he?

Naomi: I don't know. Wait the shooter is back on the first floor, northwest section.

Ryan: Got it.

He hides and they see the shooter running.

Ryan: HEY! THE SHOOTER IS HEADED TO THE LEFT OF THE ENTRANCE!

Naomi: He's going back up.

Ryan: He's playing cat and mouse with us, and no way in hell is he gonna escape.

Ruby: Shooter is in the library.

They both move in and the gunshots are heard, as he has an M4, and then the two officers pursue. With their radios off, they found the shooter as he shoots another Innocent student after Ruby ran.

Ruby: HEY! YOU PIECE OF S**T YOU WANNA SHOOT SOMEBODY? HUH? SHOOT SOMEONE LIKE ME! SHOOT A COP YOU SON OF A B****! I HAVE BEEN RIGHT HERE YOU MOTHERF**KER!

Ryan pulls the trigger on his M933 and the bullet hits the shooter in the ankle. Ruby comes and arrests him.

Ruby: Nice shot.

Ryan: *turns the radio back on* Guys, the threat is in custody, he was a boy. Probably Disturbed.

It later shows them exiting and the officers noticed the suspect, is only a boy.