Helicopter Crash

The scene opens up with Ryan in a SWAT Uniform as he was transferred to the LAPD SWAT. He later grabs an MK18 Mod 0 which had an EOTech XPS3, and a Vertical Grip with a PEQ-15 IR Laser for its Attachments, then he grabs a SIG-SAUER P226R with a Flashlight and he later grabs a SWAT PASGT Helmet and comes out after gearing up. And Team RWBY was transferred to the LAPD SWAT as well.

Ryan: Listen up, there are suspects in the Abandoned building, so there are hostages and there are hostages. So you'll need to arrest the suspects or if necessary, eliminate them.

They appear on a training course and they Check their corners. And then they shoot a dummy with a fake pistol to signify it as a suspect. Then they shoot another one and they almost shot another dummy with no weapon. Then they see one of the Dummies with an AK, and they shoot the dummy as well. Then they kill the last remaining one and they save every unarmed dummy.

Ryan: Good job everyone, we're going to raid a criminal base.

It changes to a Bell 412 and Ryan is on the left side with Team RWBY, as they are headed to the hideout, the Helicopter lands with Ruby staying as she will provide Sniper fire from a nearby building. She has an R700PSS and she is ready. It shows Ryan getting to cover and hiding, then using the Taser on a suspect and arresting him, Ryan comes up on two Suspects with AKMs.

Ryan: *Quietly* Police! Don't make a move.

Suspect: You even a cop?

The others watch their backs as Blake puts the cuffs on the second Suspect, and then they hear an Airbus AS-350B2 and they find Team JNPR getting off as their team leader is Jaune. This puts a smile on Ryan's face and he moves on with Team RWBY. Then they come across two locked doors.

Yang: Locked.

Nora: *over radio* Locked too.

Ryan: Yang, use your Shotgun and clear with a bang. Nora, kick the door and clear the area.

Nora: *over the radio* Roger.

Yang: *nod*

Yang uses the Shotgun and Ryan kicks down the door, Yang threw the Flashbang, and then Nora kicked the door down. With the arresting of the suspects inside then shots are fired and then Jaune came in front with a Shield and blocked the shots and he quickly eliminates a shooter with an M45A1. Then a .40 S&W round goes into the body of another suspect, as it came from Ryan's P226, it has 12 Rounds and then they each go inside a room and then Ryan kills one with his MK18, and then they secured a lot of evidence, and they found that the suspects were terrorists.

Ryan: Guys, get over here.

Jaune: What the F**k's this?

Ryan: Bombings, shootings, hostage situations, and it has my picture on it with Naomi's and it was already crossed. She's dead, then when I get killed, you're all next.

Weiss: So they must be terrorists.

Ruby: Look at this, C4, Pipebombs, AKs, a bunch of illegal things.

They get to a Bell 412 and it was about to extract them until it got shot down, and the Helicopter crashed into the centre of the base, then they fend off many of the armed suspects and got the pilot out with the help of Ruby. Local Units arrived and then more Police officers arrived and they arrested over a thousand Suspects in an Evidence-filled building. Then FBI Agents arrived at the scene as the media flooded the Scene, with EMS Arriving.

Male Reporter: Currently at the criminal base, two SWAT Teams had been able to save a pilot and found tons of evidence.

Female Reporter: Captain Meyer, you were here and the pilot was in the Helicopter, and how did you do?

More reporters came like he was a famed shooting competition champion, and he tells this to the reporters.

Ryan: Please, one question at a Time, I can't tell what the questions were.

Male Reporter: How much evidence did you find?

Ryan: We found hundreds or thousands of Kalashnikovs and there were C4 and pipe bombs. We also found the biggest one on the evidence, a scheme.

Female Reporter: Captain, your actions may have made your father proud and the public is going wild. What do you have to say?

Ryan: If it's one big operation run by syndicates or terrorists... when in doubt, raid the hideout.

Male Reporter 2: You were sent here and you did a heroic act, including everyone else. Will you be proud of yourself?

Ryan: Yes, and that's all I can take.

The reporters try to go after him but are stopped by FBI Agents. Cut to two months later, Erik is at his school, getting ready for the final exams as today is his last day in Senior Highschool. The students heard a Siren and when they looked out the window, it was an Unmarked Dodge
Charger Enforcer, and to not give it away as a cop car, there was no push-bar, then a SWAT Operative came out, and it was Ryan. He revisited the school and the students recognised him as the one on TV.

Ryan: What? You're all just gonna stand here and look at me?

A crumpled piece of paper was thrown at Erik until a baseball hit him in the face.

Bully: Hahahahaha!

When the bully was laughing, Ryan was heard.

Ryan: Hey kid, you're under arrest for bullying my son.

All of the other kids saw the bully get cuffed and everyone laughed. Then he got uncuffed and released.

Ryan: C'mon E, I know you're gonna make it.

Erik: Thanks dad.