Fifth Street shootout.

The scene opens up in a jewellery store, and then Criminals are seen robbing it, as they are taking hostages and filling their bags with jewellery. Then LAPD Officer, Dan Jones sees something happening and turns on his sirens, but the robbers open fire on him, and then he takes cover after reversing.

Officer Jones: SHOTS FIRED BY THE JEWELLERY STORE! SUSPECTS ARE ESCAPING ON CARS AND BIKES!

The GT350 Interceptor is seen going downtown, and then the Bikers are seen as they are Armed with MAC-10 SMGs, and M733 Carbines, as they open fire on the GT350, then more Units arrive. The Bikers are killed, and two of them were arrested, as one of the cars is wrecked from a Roadblock, and then Ryan grabs his M933 and shoots it out of the window, and when he gets closer to the second vehicle, he pushes it, and the Robber thinks that the guy is one of theirs as he is pushing him. Oh, but he is so wrong. As he is still being pushed, it gets beside the GT350, then Ryan lets the window go down, and he shoots the driver in the head with his Glock, and he shoots off the steering wheel, as it crashes into a Semi-Truck and then the Police corners the last vehicle, as Team RWBY is blocking them, and the civilians are seen panicking after the criminals opened fire on the cops, then Ryan shoots one in the back with his M933. And he takes cover after one of the criminals opened fire on him, and when he ran and stopped, he did the Weaver Stance, and fired his G22, killing the Robber, and then many of the police are gunned down, but after one of them flees, and takes a girl hostage. Ryan says this.

Ryan: I don't give a f**k.

He shoots the guy in the head. Then the rest of the robbers flee but are stopped after they were hit  by Naomi using her ZL1 and she tased them both.