Street Racing gang gets busted.

The Scene opens up in a port near Los Angeles, and Naomi, Winter, and Raven are seen, hiding behind containers, as Ryan is seen, as he is disguised as one of the Drug Dealer's men. And after the deal ended, Police Sirens are heard and then Ryan gets out of his disguise, revealing a vest saying, 'POLICE', and then the others appeared, and then the Drug Dealers almost killed Ryan, but he grabbed his RO933 Carbine and fires at the Dealer's men, and then the dealer flees on a boat, but then the others pursue on jet skis, and when the Duo gets into the boat, they kill the Dealer's bodyguards and they shoot the gun he was trying to grab.

Ryan: William King, you are under arrest.

The Drug Dealer is arrested and after being interrogated by the LAPD, they were led to the First leader, who was a Gang Leader. His name was Michael Owen. And when his location was in the streets, getting ready for a street race with a rival street racing gang, Ryan posed as one of the racers. His car for the race was a Ford Shelby GT350, as it was modified with a C-West Spoiler, RTR Rims, and an RTR Bodykit. The race starts as he keeps moving and one of the racers gets wrecked, then he tries to get to third, but almost gets a pit maneuver, but he slows down, and he pushes the racer's GTR R35 into a tunnel's support pillar and the car flips out of control and it lands on all four wheels, and the last two drivers, being the one in front and behind him, as the one behind is on a BMW M4 GTS, and the one in front has a Viper SRT, and when he almost gets wrecked, he goes in reverse and gets into first place, then the cops arrive and Ryan tells the ones deploying Spikes behind him to wait until he passes, and they can deploy the Spikes. The two officers wait for the GT350 to pass and it goes back forwards and drives faster, then the police drop the Spikes, and when the Viper enters the Spikes, it loses control and it is unable to turn, until it turns right into the guardrails and it crashes, while the M4 GTS avoids the Spikes, and after it catches up, the Police arrive at the line and Ryan gets out of the Car with his Vest and uniform on.

Ryan: LAPD! HANDS UP!

He is wielding his M933 then the Gang members pull out their weapons, but get Glock 22s pointed at them.

Ruby: Drop the Guns, and we'll let you live.

The Gang members drop their guns and then Michael tries to run but gets tackled and is cuffed, as all of the gangsters are arrested, including the ones at the starting line. The GT350 was checked for any evidence, as the car had guns in the trunk, all of them were AKs and 1911s, but there was Drug Money inside as well, but the GT350 was given to Ryan and Naomi as a reward for letting them take down one of the most dangerous Street Gangs, and they would allow the GT350 to keep its Modifications.

Alex: The modifications are good enough, as you wanted a Mustang or a Shelby, but if there's anything you need? Hit me, son.

Ryan: I had the idea of turning it into an Interceptor.

Two weeks later, the GT350 was turned into an Interceptor and they added a spike-dropping module underneath, including an EMP Launcher right on the push-bar, and it does use a boost to catch up. And it does have a Siren on it. It has a Killswitch, which is used to deactivate the ECU on a pursued vehicle.

Ryan completely liked it, and gave the ZL1 Interceptor's keys are sent to Naomi and of course, the GT350 is sent out for a test run. And after doing it, the car's first ever Response is heard and they get to the location.