Hot Pursuit

The scene opens up with a 2019 Camaro ZL1 Police Interceptor chasing a stolen Chevrolet Suburban. Ren is currently driving the Camaro and bullets are hitting his Interceptor.

Ren: This is 31-Bravo, in pursuit of a black Suburban SUV. Going downtown, they're shooting out the back!

Ryan: *over comms* This is 21-Redwood responding.

Ren fires his G22 at the Suburban and then the gangster wielding an M4A1 is seen firing at him, by leaning out of the window. Then it cuts to Naomi and Ryan heading to their Camaro ZL1 Interceptor, and then Ryan goes into the passenger seat while Naomi slides from the hood and gets into the driver's seat.

Naomi: Alright, downtown, right?

Ryan: Yeah, this is 21-Redwood requesting backup for Sergeant Ren, his last position is downtown.

Naomi drifts from the Red Light as she needs to hurry up, then they see the Camaro ZL1 Interceptor driven by Ren going after the SUV after they heard gunfire as well. Ryan grabs his M933 and shoots at the Suburban, and then he scores a shot at the guy wielding the M4 his body is dragged into the SUV, and the gangsters inside start opening fire with Glock 18s and then They request a spike trap.

Naomi: I need a spike trap right by the freeway! They cannot escape!

The cops right by the freeway deployed spikes, but the SUV rammed the Crown Victoria on the left, harming an officer, then the others arrive on the freeway, and when Ruby's Mustang quickly gets to the rear bumper, she does a pit maneuver and the SUV Crashes, with it tumbling out of control, and then it lays upside down, the last two gangsters surrender to the LAPD, as there's already too many of them, as Team CFVY was right behind them. Alongside Ryan and Naomi, the two are now approached by Ruby and Summer, then they both cuff them.