Rushed

Cameron says "Nothing,"  I was thinking did i say something. But it was silent for  awhile. As soon I was done with my makeup i dozed off to wonderland. Does he know who i truly am?
But then I hear someone calling me "Darlene, Darlene, Earth to Darlene"
Someone shook me I was i  shock i said "Huh"
It was Nash I looked back and he said"Are you okay"
I replied " Yeah"
Then Cameron asked, " What's  your birthday and age we didnt get to ask."
I mumbled "20 and January 15...."
Nash said "Oh,"
But then i hear a screech. Cameron pushed on the brakes hard. Then i hear screaming of Cameron's and Nash's name. So he revesed to drive away and parked.
He said: "Lets go hurry,"
I say: " What's  wrong,"
Nash replies:" Typical life of the both of us unless they know which we dont know."
We sneaked back into the college to go to class registration.
Technically  we have same classes that was quite a coincidence.
Until i heard my name being shouted I think....
But its true I actually heard my name "DARLENE, DARLENE, OMG ITS HER!!!!!"
Cameron and Nash looked at me.
I blushed. They finally said "Who are you?

As I stammer, "I, I, I,"
Nash yells at me, "Say something!!!!!"
That hurt me like hell. He shouted at me which all the hirls from the end of the hall heard me. I started to choke up. So I ran to the girls bathroom. Which I had no clue where it was.
Cameron said, "What the hell man whats your problem!"
Nash stays quiet.
Cameron runs after me. He found me about 2 halls down where i was against the wall crying.

-Comment  below how was it thanks
Darlene