Next Semester

Woke up and looked at the clock perfect timing. Good morning! Took a shower, got dressed up and put my makeup on. Went downstairs to eat breakfast and went to my friends house to pick up my kitty. Then as I left somebody called me it was Unknown. I answered,"Hello,"
Unknown,"You have 2 days to come to this address that i will text, if you dont you will miss the fun,"
Then it hung up, I stood in silence and walked to the car. I am being blackmailed wha....
I opened the door and drove to school. Then Unknown called again. I picked up,"What do you want from me?!"
Unknown replied,"I want you back, I change my mind come now,"
It texted me the address and I drove to the house, apartment or whatever. It was a nice house but I opened the door. Somebody wrapped their hand around me and knocked me out with chloroform. As I woke up dizzy I hear grunting and I tried to move but I was tied in handcuffs. Am I being raped, yes, yes, I am.
I fainted, I took heavy breathes as I try to catch air. I finally woke up and I see 2 figures standing with me naked.
Then I woke up as I hear somebody talking to me,"Wake up, wake up Darlene wake up!"
It was Jc, I backed away slowly. I started to shed tears I mumur out,"Did you r.....r.....rap....rape me?"
He shook his head no. He said,"It was Kian an...and I don't want to hurt you,but here take a pregnancy test if your postive,"
I checked and it was negative. I sighed in relief.
Jc said,"Okay here is my plan you habe to get outta here and just go to school be safe,"
"Also report it I wasnt here but Kian told me all about it."
"I got into my cat and saw a note, it said "Ill be back for more,"
I ran into my car and I saw Kian running for me. I hit the gas a ran.