Chapter 3: Dinner

The next week, we have been taking classes until I got a call.
I checked and it was Cameron. We have been talking all week and never noticed how weird we just finally became friends. Nash ams I forgave each other. But he told me that he wants to make an Q/A. So I headed tp his apartment. Remember we live by each other. Well once I got there he said, "Peaches, get here I we are getting started!"
I cant believe it he called me Peaches. Now I as I sat down I saw Nash and he smiled but still had that guilty look on his face. Once I had the chance to say something he began the video.

"Hey guys, its Cameron today I'm with the one and only, Darlene!!!"
Me," Hey guys!" As we finally started one of rhe questions on twitter asked and question that said "Are you guys together?"
My answer was quick so I said, "No,"
I saw Cam's face it was hurt. Why was he hurt? I looked at him and we continued the video.

As we finished the video, I got a call. It was a man's voice. He asked,"Are you Darlene?"
I answered " Yes,"
He replied "You're invites to PlaylistLive Florida 2015 in 2 weeks."
I said "Oh my thank you so so much!"
When i hung up i squealed. I turned around, Nash and Cameron were on their phone as they were invited to PlaylistLive as well.
Finally, I was leaving but all of a sudden someone grabbed my hand. It was Cameron. He stammered "Uh Peaches I mean Darlene do.. do you want to have dinner with me at Olive Garden?"
I replied happily "Yeah meet you tomorrow at 7?"
He nodded happily.

The next day, finished an exam and thinking about the dinner and PlaylistLive. As i got to Starbucks, which I totally forgot about Abi and I had some frappacinos. We talked and talked as she got to the point where she said," I saw the video with you and Cameron how did it go!"
I was in shock so I said," Nothing really he asked me out to dinner tonight." She squealed and I told her to quiet down. She did. I drove to my house and Abi wanted to come to pick out an outfit.
She was bubbly and went straight to my closet. She picked out a dress. I rejected it was too dressy. Finally she brought me skinny black jeans and a white designer blouse with a gray jacket. As I finish