E.R.

My headached so much, I looked up and down I was in a different room. A lot of doctors were in my room. They all sighed and I thought to my self did I almost die.
Later on, I had to stay another week and no Cameron. Damn it.
My parents cried and my cousins were there too. They smiled and I asked if i can have water. That took the pain away.
Days passed and I got to my apartment, they gave me a prescription too take everyday and to come back in 3 weeks.
I took a shower and lately Cameron has been avoiding me ever since the incident. Back home and sitting by the pool looking at the sunset. And Kian keeps on texting me which I ignore.
This reminds me of the day at the pier. So I texted my Bffs to come with me to Santa Monica we had so much fun. At least I vlogged hehehe. Then I met up with Kian whyy! He pulled me aside,"Hey umm Cameron told me to tell you that he cant bear it anymore to see you gey hurt. And that he called the ambulance plus he doesnt want to see you anymore."
"Really, wow, well I get my heart broken so many times."
I thought Im going to knock on the door when i get back.
"You know what let me have fun,"
After all the fun I went home and knocked on Cameron's door. Nash opened the door and I hugged him. "Where's Cameron," He replied,"He is out with his girlfriend,"
My heart shattered and fell to the ground. Nash cuddled me and I looked at him."Why does every guy I meet always break my heart?
"But I wont." I looked at Nash puzzled and he made the first move is to kiss me. We went to his room and took off our clothes. I really want somebody to love and I have so much. Why? Maybe whose next again Kian.
Woke up Nash was there and I woke him up. He looked so cute when he's sleepy. I frenched kissed him. He looked up and kissed my forehead. I went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast. Someone sneaked behind me and it was Cameron. I looked back I jumped to corner. Why is he happy? He said,"How you doing babe, you okay,"
I looked at him and I saw Nash I went to him. Cameron said,"Woah, you didn't sleep together did you?"
"Ummmmm....,"