Dinner

my makeup I hear the doorbell ring. Abi answered the door and called me. It was Cameron all dressed up with a flannel t-shirt,jeans,and spiked up hair. Oooh I just wan to kiss him but I will just keep it cool. I went downstairs he looked at me with awe. I just blushed. He said,"Wow! You look beautiful."
I looked down and blushed. I looked ip and perked up,"You look very handsome Mr.Dallas!"
He offered me his arm and we headed off. I looked back and waved back to Abi. And off we go to Olive Garden.

Cameron said,"So have you been on a date before?"
I shook my head no. He chuckled.
I said,"What." I punched his arm. He laughed and said,"How could a pretty girl like you never been on a date before?"
I laughed and replied,"You're to cheesy!"

We arrived at Olive Garden and parked. Then as always girls began to scream "Oh my God its Cameron and Darlene I totally ship them!"
We start running to the restaurant and got ourselves seats it was like an adrenaline rush, Once we got seated we laughed. The whole time we have been at Olive Garden we just talked. We orded our food and dessert. It was sucha hearty meal. Then we headed to my apartment he walked me in. Abi was gone and we were alone.
He said,"Thanks i had a good time."
I replied,"Me too."
It was silent for a while and we finally looked at each other. At that moment he had the reflex and we kissed. That was my first kiss ever. I breathed out,"Take it easy this is my first time go slow."
He breathed,"Okay,"
We headed to the couch and kissed for the whole entire night. It was so weird but it never felt so good. I finally have someone to kiss a person who I actually liked. We passed out.

The next morning, I woke up it was 9 a.m. still on the couch I am wrapped around his arms. He woke up and I said,"Good morning."
He smirked. I looked down at my