PlaylistLive

popped out of the room Jc and Kian ran for me. Kian and Jc told him to let go. I was set free. They held him back I ran to Lia.I could hear across the room "What the hell! Let me see her."
They let go of him and he went back to his room. I hugged Lia and she comforted me. Kian xame I turned and hugged him. Everybody did. I went to my room and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I was paralyzed by the commotion last night. Kian knocked on the door he was with Cameron he said,"Dont you have something to say?"
Cameron answered,"Im sorry for last nihht I shouldn't have done that I just missed you."
Kian shoved him and he walked away. I felt bad though.
Kian came in and gave me a kiss, He grabbes my hands and said,"Go get ready."
I went into my floral dress, makeup, and off white high-heels.
He was amazed. And we walked out to do a show with all youtubers.
I sang a cover song of "Last First Kiss,"
We did a show which we went a little overboard. We had fun and Mirandasings started to teach us how to twerk.

We got off stage and had sweat all over our faces. I tried to find Kian but he was somewhere. Cameron was in shock and I looked at the corner. Kian was making out with Cam's ex. I turned and cried on Cameron's shoulder. I looked up and turned to Kian. I tapped his shoulder and punched him. I whipped my hair at his face. He was in shock. I went with Cameron and said," You can have me back."
He said,"Be my girlfriend?"
I nodded my head yes.
Finally we kissed. The kiss that I have been waiting on. I went tk my room put my swim suit on and headed to the pool.
We had fun.

I missed hanging out with him. It was just fun.
Then Kian showed up. He called me over,"Hey umm...I'm sorry can we get back together?"
I shouted,"REALLY, REALLY DO YOU THINK THIS IS SIMPLE AT ALL, YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME UP TO ME AND SAY SORRY! YOU PIECE OF S***!!! TO GET BACK TOGETHER F*** YOU!! HEY WHY DONT YOU GO TO YOUR SLUT!!!"