Chapter 17 ~ " Hukum, C-Can I H-Hug Y-You ? " ~

As Abhinav threw the bottle at her, she picked up the bottle lying on the ground and quickly opened it and gulped it down as if she was drinking water or some random drink. Netra faints after seeing this gruesome scene and as expected Abhinav was looking at her in shocked as if he was seeing a ghost.

She didn't even know what she was doing in front of anyone, Dhara had become such that perhaps even those who know her would not think that an innocent girl like her becomes so wild but miserable too.

For the past sixteen hours she had not drunk a drop of poison, so according to her habit and addiction her throat was thirsty, at that time she all needed the most, no matter where she got it, but she wanted it, and in the end got it, that's it.

"Still you want to tell Hukum?" Dhara asked him in a pitiful tone, looking at the empty bottle.

Looking at her with hatred, Abhinav leaves from there. After he leaves, a bodyguard arrives and takes the unconscious Netra with him.

☆☆☆☆☆ \ \

" Rana Sa I told you Zillions of time that traitor's girl is poisonous, she is a actual " Vishkanya " of this modern Era, but you don't want to believe on me, but today you will see her actual dark side. " They both reached that secret place while talking, but both saw that there was nothing there, that place was completely empty.

Abhinav was taken aback when he saw that Dhara was not there. He looked here and there but she was nowhere to be found and neither was the bottle of poison which he had thrown at her half an hour earlier and she swallowed it thirsty.

" Dhara, don't be so oversmart, today no one will save you from Rana Sa's wrath. There is no innocent face hiding inside the veil but a poisonous weapon, your game is over. " He threatened her but there was no response from her side.

Samar kept watching everything silently for a long time. It seemed as if he was not interested in what was being said.

" Abhinav where is your Vishkanya? There is no one here, what you wanted to show me, this empty dungeon." Samar laughed as if he had cracked some joke.

" Rana Sa, do you really think that I can play with you some mischief, and especially when it comes to that Vishkanya." He said in a disapproving tone, all his plans were ruined by her. Today he wanted to show Dhara's real face in front of him, but he failed for the second time in his life and both times the reason was Dhara itself.

" Well, I-I didn't mean that, but where is she? You're going to tell me something about her, some secret about her, but you can still tell me, what difference does it make if she's here or not? " He asked in a confusing tone.

" Samar, You can't understand my point, you are taking it all as a joke, but it's not a joke, it's serious, it's all about your life, and she is a real death threat to you, one day You will regret on your own words. ' He said pitifully.

" What do you mean I will regret? I can't understand one thing, how will fifteen years of school going girl prove to be a threat to me? I can understand that she is Basant Singh's niece, and that he betrayed Rajgardh for few penny , but that's all. How could Dhara come in the midst of all this? And about that bastard, I can still kill him, but I don't want to shed more blood, it's not worthy for Rajgardh. Don't drag her into that filthy game, leave her from this wrath." He stated clearly with stern tone.

" Has she really cast a spell on you, or have you really fallen for that Vishkanya's beauty? " Abhinav asked him in surprise.

" What are you talking about? Do you have a brain ? And first of all stop calling her Vishkanya, what nonsense, this is insane. Are we living in that ancient age or in that medieval Era, for that you are using such nonsense terms? And for a moment I will believe you, but for the last ten months she has been with me, but I have not received a single sign of threat from her. And I have made many mistakes in my life but I cannot fail to recognize the person. So, stop trying to exposed something unreal, we have a lot more to do than this invisible conspiracy." Samar was trying to explain him.