Chapter 27 ~ Silent Heartbreaks ~

I apologize. But thanks for tolerating me .

Note:- Long update, so please read with patience, don't skip any part, otherwise it'll confuse you.

Happy Reading 🔞

" May I ? " Reva whispered slowly, a seductive smirk playing on her lips.

Her fingers lingered on Samar's belt, poised to open it. Eagerly awaiting his positive response, she was ready to push her limits to provide him with heavenly pleasure.

Samar's cold eyes remained fixed on her seductive face, deciphering the clear signs of lust and hunger for him in her gaze.

" Ranasa, please. " Her tone was desperate and eager, yet there was a plea for something more precious - Love?

Tonight, she was willing to go to any extent, even if it meant degrading herself.

In her eyes, he could see a mix of lust, hunger, love, loneliness, and the pain of rejection. Every emotion she wore, he observed with cold detachment.

Samar tightly fisted her hair from behind, forcing her to face him.

" Aah. " Her back arched from the tight hold, and she whimpered in pain, biting her lips to suppress it.

However, the lusty smirked on her lips never faded. Her heart raced with anticipation, and her core began to moisten.

" Ranasa. " She gasped as she felt his grip on her hair tighten even more. His jaw clenched, and his dark kohl orbs bore into every cell of her being.

Her fingers itched to undo the belt of his pants, her enchanting orbs fixed on his every move. Encouraged by the playful smirk on his luscious lips, she took hold of the belt's corner, happy tears streaming down her face.

" Ranasa, I'll not disappoint you. " She whispered in a husky tone, her eyes never leaving his, wanting to capture every expression on his face.

It was a dream come true moment for her, finally having all of him. Outside, heavy rainfall intensified, adding more heat to the already steamy room. The moonlight streaming through the dark room created an intimate atmosphere.

Samar's lips curved into a cunning smirk as her fingers were about to pull the belt.

" OUT ! " He roared with gritted teeth, his anger evident, pushing her back forcefully onto the floor.

For a brief moment, Reva struggled to comprehend what had just transpired. Moments ago, she had been basking in happiness, feeling as though she had reached the heights of heaven.

However, her elation was abruptly shattered, and she found herself forcefully expelled from that euphoric state.

The push was merciless, hurling Reva to the cold floor with such ferocity that it seemed as though every bone in her body had been shattered upon impact. Whimpering in pain, she tightly pressed her lips together.

" How dare you? " Samar's voice thundered with fury. " I've warned you countless times not to even stand in my shadow. I made it clear that when I come to Amrit Mahal, I don't want you anywhere near my sight. Do you have no shame? "

Samar's blood boiled with rage, evident in the intensity of his seething breath. In that moment of furious anger, it seemed he could take anyone's life without hesitation.

" Ranasa, please grant me one last opportunity. I promise not to let you down. " She implored, gathering the strength to hold onto his legs amidst her anguish.