Chapter 19 ~ Bubble break ~

" Why are you spoiling your beauty by gazing at the moon? What is it that you keep staring at for hours, this is also a part of a Galaxy, just like other planets and stars. The moon is for everyone, but not everyone has it. " By saying this, it is as if Samar was telling the bitter truth of his untold relationship with Dhara.

" But what if even one of so many stars, that one star, wants to belong only to that moon, and to no one else, then what will that moon do? Will it allow it to be its own? " Dhara stared at him with optimistically.

" I have never read fairy tales, nor do I believe in them." Samar, replied, swallowing his shorts in one go, leaving her alone with that moon, he left.

" Hukum. " She called her from behind.

He paused but said something bitter which made her scattered again.

" It was your first time, and I hope you won't do it again. Don't hug me again, I don't like it." Samar uttered rudely to her and walked out.

Hearing this from him, she felt hollow inside. Dhara did not feel the need to stop him again, as she realized that he would never come back to her, neither now nor in the future. Her heart felt so heavy, as if someone had placed something heavy on her delicate, tender heart, and as if she wanted to lift the burden and throw it out.

But she was unable to do so. Slowly she again turned towards the window and started looking at the calm moon with tearful eyes. How many dreams were in her eyes the moment she hugged him for the first time, regardless of what he would say or be disappointed with her.

" Whatever you feel, I will never feel. So don't try to understand me or know about my feelings, because I don't have the feelings to feel it." His stinging words were echoing in Dhara's ears. Remembering him, she was looking at her wounded finger, which was bandaged by Samar some time back.

Her staggered steps lead to Samar's study, where he sits quietly in a royal chair, with a stack of files in front of him, looking engrossed in reading the files. On seeing him, Dhara's steps stop near the door. Looking at his impassive cold face, her broken heart hurts even more.

She kept staring at him like this for a long time. But Samar did not lift his eyelids even for a moment, who was engrossed in his work, not realizing that someone was standing near the door watching him from a distance.

While reading the file, Samar got up from the chair and stood near the window without looking up. He was standing with his back to her. The special symbol of Rajgardh was tattooed on his bare back. That tattoo was making him even more handsome and giving him even extra dark vibes. It was adding more dark shades to his already gray shaded personality.

Unknowingly Dhara's feet started moving towards him. After firing once from him, but still without thinking twice hugged him tightly from behind and stood on tiptoe as he was much taller than her and gently kissed the symbolic tattoo of Rajgardh on his back.

He didn't know what was happening around him. When supple lips touched his back. For a moment his eyes stopped on the file. It was probably the first kiss she ever with him. Samar looks outside the window straightly without blinking. There was no emotion visible on his cold face and eyes. His expression did not change even for a moment and nor turned into a gentle one.

Dhara slowly lifts her lips from his back and faces him, his dark forest eyes glued to her, but at that moment she did not lower her eyelids, but before he could register her recent dare, she kissed on his chest. He had got a big lion tattooed on his chest on the left side i.e. heart.