Chapter 18 ~ Finally, He Confessed ~ 💔

" For the first time in my life I have blindly trusted someone, so don't let me down, don't break my trust." He spoke lowly on her lips in a hoarse voice.

Her whole body froze as his heavy words fell on her ears. Her rapid breathing suddenly got stuck inside, in an instant the vast grand royal room seemed small to her and she felt suffocated, as if her heart was about to burst.

Samar suddenly felt her frozen body, the breaths which started getting faster at the slightest touch of his, suddenly she seemed to be stuck somewhere. There was fear in her black kohl orbs, but he could not understand what that fear was. His huge, long, thick bulge now stinging it even more over her clothes, a horrified sigh escaped her, as if his act was bringing her back from her dilemma, as though he were doing it on purpose.

" How long will you keep burning me like this inside, you probably will not be able to understand, how I am feeling at this moment. My whole body is burning from inside, but nothing cold can reduce my burning sensation. Because only you can make it work. " With a low hoarse groan, he pushed himself more on top of her. As if at any moment he was urge to take her right here and mercilessly enter her.

" Ahhah, H- Hukum. " She let out a sigh, shut eyes tightly, when that thick and huge part was pressed further, she didn't know what it was and why he was doing all this, maybe she didn't even understand What is he saying to her. But then suddenly her whole body starts reacting strangely as well, her frozen body starts burning with jolt, but why and what it was, she was still clueless.

"Don't torcher me any more, you won't even be able to breathe." Samar said in a excruciating pain but in raspy tone. He presses her more and more, rocking back and forth on her.

" Hu-Hukum pl-please. " Dhara pursed her lips in pain, clutching the sheet tightly with her fingers, scared of his wild act now.

His bloodshot eyes stared at her as if it would swallow her right here. What kind of beast he was, she was still clueless about, perhaps it was time to show her what kind of real personality he was.

" Hukum, Pl-Please trust me. " She could barely speak, wincing in pain. He put both his hands besides her and was rocking back and forth as if he was already penetrates deep inside her.

Dhara didn't know what to do, what had happened to him suddenly, but his words sent shivers down her spine. No matter what, not even in her worst nightmare could she think of betraying him. But what could she do when she was helpless and pitiful in the face of an unfortunate fate. On one of his command, she would sacrifice her life but by breaking his trust, she could not commit such an inauspicious sin. She didn't want to lose him anyway, at any cost, so she didn't tell him about her truth, her true identity. Which was beyond his imagination.

" Sometimes, I strongly think about believing Abhinav, but these innocent eyes of yours have always forced me to believe you and I always ignored the words of my own faithful man who will do anything to save me from your poison. " Samar poked into her in a raspy voice. Only he knew what kind of battle he was fighting inside his mind. He wanted to trust Abhinav but on the other hand he knew that she would not betray him and on top of that his messy, unstoppable hormones were messing up his mind. Every cell of his was ready to mercilessly roam inside her and fuck her endlessly.

Poison ?

When the word poison reached her ears she froze in her place, looked at him with a terrible astonishment.

" Does he know about my dark secret?" She POV, with a horrified tone.

" These supple, ember lips of yours whenever I touch it, it is delicious and more tempting than my expensive high-dose drugs." He said in a stern low voice and bit her lower lip.