Chapter 3

" Such a big fraud with Rajgardh. Basant Singh, you will surely get its punishment. " Samar greeted his teeth angrily.

Abhinav called him.

" Ranasa, What would be our next step? " He asked.

Samar smirked.

Next Day in Veergardh

Samar enters Veergardh before the sun rises. Basant Singh was sleeping in a drunken state with his mens. He was looking at him angrily, he gives him a kick of force, and his men pour water on him. He was scared but before he could react more, Samar punched him.

"How dare you? How dare you cheat with Rajgardh? What do you think, You will continue to work here illegally and we will not know about it? Really? I am the Samar Pratap Singh, Wind cannot flow from here even in my absence, so what is your illegal drugs business? " He again punched him.

Blood was ozing from his mouth, he was pleading to him, but today no one could save him.

"Maafi Ranasa. " He was joining his hands and begging in front of him.

" You are not like your father. You have betrayed Rajgardh, and you will pay for it." He gave him a last punch, and in a thud Basant Singh fall on the ground.

"- Throw him and his family out of this place. And give him more pain, So that he does not forget till the last breath, what is the consequences of the betrayal. " Samar was boiling in a anger.

" Abhinav I do not want this drug case to be revealed to the media, they will make issue, just because of anyone's stupidity I don't want to ruin my image. Only remember one thing that woh kisike samne aapna mooh ( mouth) khol na payein. " Samar cleaned his blood-filled hands.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

In Veergardh's Rajdarbaar

In this huge Rajdarbaar Samar was sitting on his golden throne and sipping his wine silently. In an empty Rajdarbaar he was sitting lonely, on his face had no any expressions. But still he was looking horrible.

"Ranasa the work is done." Abhinav come to him.

Samar smirked and again sipping his drink.

"Ranasa but I want to tell you something, he has one niece, she is working in Rajgardh as a servant. But the main thing is that she is working on your floor. I think It's dangerous for you, may be she is also the part of it, we had know any idea Basant Singh was working for Bhanupratap Singh ( Another estate emperor). Our enemy. I think she is also the part of this plan. " Abhinav said in concerned tone.

" No. She is not harmful for us. Infact she is so innocent school going girl, we don't have worry about it. Leave her. " He gulped his shots in one go.

" But Raanasa we can't take risk, enemies have attacked you many times already, Don't you think It's risky? What will happen if she comes to know about it? She will definetly try to contact him, don't you think with the help of her he can take revenge from you. Within a sec., you have shut his all illegal work. She will surely do this. " Abhinav said a worried tone.

" Abhinav, She or that b#### can't do anything. I give him his karma's punishment, that's why before planned against me anything he will think 1000 times. And about that girl, she is harmless. Indeed I have freed her from this cruel people. If she finds out that, I have done this, she will thank me again. " Samar was playing with the empty glass.

Abhinav was confusingly looking at him.

"But Ranasa" But Samar cut off him.

"Discussion is over. You may go now. " Samar ordered him.