Chapter 2

Chapter 2~~~

I got dressed and went downstairs to meet the boys. THey were in the common room when I got there, and they went to me as soon as they saw me.

"Hey, whats our first class?" I asked Scorp.

"Transfiguration with porfessor McDoggle. Then a double potions with Snape. Evil. Then we have History of Magic. Lunch and some other classes I'm to lazy to know!" James told me, cutting of Scorp.

I shook my head at them and we went walked through the corridors to the Great Hall for breakfast. When we got there, we sat down and discussed the new school year. Apperantly, we were gonna go out with a big 'bang', as James put it.

We finished up and went to transfiguration. McDoggle was a good teacher, and by the time we ended, I had changed a Ravenclaws hair to bright blue. The person didn't take offense though, they just laughed.

When we got to potions we sat doan and waited for him to start, quietly chatting to our selves until he came in a smashed the door into the wall as he burst through.

"Well class, lets see how dimwitted you are this year." He then proceed to tell us the rules-like we forgot- and hen started. We were suppose to make Riddles Charm, which I had no idea what was, but did it anyway, it turned out ok.

Then Snape came over and said, "Sloppy, start again, Black." He empisized Black, I stiffened and shot him a look, he just stared right back at me, then he left, critizing Henry Jared's potion.

"God how I hate him!" Scorp said. I was just quiet. I knew Snape knew. And he knew I knew.

After the grueling double potions we set off to HIstory of Magic.

The class was litterly so boring I, James, and Scorp fell asleep. Professer Binns didn't notice. He just talked, and talked and talked.

Ugh. He is so BORING! Stupid ghosts!

We set off to lunch, and like usual, the girls were shooting James and Scorp glances, giggling, and the guys were indiffrent.

As we finished we set off to Defence against the Dark Arts, then after that a couple classes.

After everything we went back to the common room, and started our homework, evil thing. After 3 hours we were done.

I had a feeling tommorrow would not be as nice and boring as today was.

__________________________________________________________________________

vote and commet if you liked it!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ALL!!!

thx for reading!!

m xoxo