Chapter 9~

Ok, I'm sorry I've been so late in uploading sooner. But READ THIS, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT:

I am changing Faith and Scorpius from liking each other because I found out because I haven't read the Harry Potter books in 2 years, that they are somehow related.

No, it will be JAMES and FAITH who like each other! sorry, but I really don't want to write a - despite how far apart they are on the family tree- to some incestuous story. Ok? sorry.

LOOK AT THE DESCRIPTION AGAIN! I've changed it.

oh, and sorry for all the bad spelling in the other chapters so far I've spell checked only Chapter 8.

************************************************************************************************************************

Faith POV

I decided, while laying in the hospital bed that night, that I would change schools.  I would go to the all girls wizarding academy, Beauxbatons.

That morning, when Teddy came in, I asked him about changing schools. Since Scorp ad James were at school, they couldn't be here.

Teddy was hesitant before saying that I could but he would have to ask headmistress McGonagall.

Soon, after more than 6 hours, I was discharged.

Now, I know I shouldn't be. They still want to run test after test on me. I had a broken arm and fractured leg, but most of my other injuries had healed while I was in my 'coma'.

We arrived a Grimlund Place to be bombarded by Teddy's aunt or God mother I guess.

I made her swear not to tell Scorp or... James about my choice until I had already left.

Soon, all the necessary things were filled out, my remaining bags from Hogwart's, and my bags at Grimlund place were at Beauxbatons in a matter of a couple hours.

Soon, at quarter to 2, I was appararated there by the headmistress herself. Only the teachers and Headmistress at Beauxbatons knew of... the things happening. No one was to tell any other students of anything, so that I could have a 'normal' rest of the year.

Now, as I look around the spacious, sweeping, and overall regal room filled with silk and finery at Beauxbatons, I feel like I missing something, and in truth... I am.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for the wait, I hope you liked it.

I know a lot of you were looking forward to  a confrontation between faith and Scorpius and James, I know I would want that to, but it will come soon.

Sorry for the shortness, next chapter (a couple years later) will be fuller, and a meeting will arise between the trio will come up.

Remember, read the description! it has changed drastically.

thank you for reading,

m xoxo