Chapter 4 ~Dark pit of Depression

Chapter 4~~~

RECAP~~~

I turned back to looking out at the grounds blankly. Not responding.

Giving them their answer that I was no longer their friend.

END RECAP~~~

Faith POV

They had left right after.

They ignored me. And ignored me. And ignored me.

They didn't talk to me, didn't even spare me a single glance.

What was even worse though was that our whole entire year started doing it to. Even my friends, my doormates, people I didn't know. Everyone. Every one in the other years to.

I was the most unpopular and hated person. They didn't know why they hated me. They just did what others were doing. Those people did what others were doing. Those people did what Scorp and James were doing.

If they were real friends, they would have stuck with me, asked me again and again.

Never just leave.

Never leave me.

The teachers noticed, they were kind to me, and started to put leave me out of pair works, so that the person wouldn't ignore me. Even Snape. He bewildered me, but I accepted it. I thanked them all  silently every time.

McGonagall was the best. She would talk to me every week. She was like a grandmother to me.

It had been 2 months and winter break was fast approaching. It was only a week away.

It was our turn to go to Hogsmeade. I just stayed behind, staying in my dorm. The times alone were the times I despised. And craved.

When I was alone, I was truely alone. I had no friends. No one. But I could also make the pain go. It's true. I had turned to cutting to make me feel better. I wore long robes so the bandages on my wrists won't show.

I had tiny scars on my wrists. If you looked you could see them, if you really did. Which no one did. Exept the few good teachers. But they didn't comment.

I missed hanging out with friends, having fun, smiling, laughing, actuall friends.

Scorpius and James.

I left my form with my razor safetly in my pocket. I then enter the common room that was sparse with students. I went out of the Fat Lady's portrait. Then to my astronomy tower. Every where I go, every thing I do, I do it blankly, and emotionlessly.

I payed attention in every lesson, even History of Magic. I got perfect grades, did perfect spells, got more perfect scores. I had so much free time, all I did was study. What else was there to do? Nothing. I had no one in my life. No friends. Teddy was still somewhere unknown.

I got to the top of the tower, and went out to my balcony, the wooding was not that stable, but I still sat down in the corner of it. My back turned to the opening where I came in. My feet were dangling off the side. My hair caught in the breeze.

I pulled out the letter I had had in my pocket every day since the day I lost everything.

I knew the real meaing of it. 'were are coming to get you.' means just that.....but it also meant we are getting your friends if you tell.

I knew James and Scorpius wouldn't tell, but I still didn't want to tell them. To lose them.

But I already did.

A tear slides down my cheek. Leaving a fresh, salty trail. It was soon followed by more, and I was soon bent over with silent sobs. My head resting on the railing.

I take the razor out and swiftly pull up my sleve, and jerk the sharp, cold metal across my wrist. Not deep enough to cause damage, but it still hurt.

I reveled in the pain. Cherished it. I cut again. And again. And again.

I wonder why I shouldn't just take my meaningless, friendless, life from this place.

_-__________________________________________________________________________

That even made me start to cry when I read it!

Hope you liked it (actualy, sort of not...)

I IN NO WAY ENCOURAGE YOU TO HURT YOURSELF IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ALL!!

thx 4 reading;)

m xoxo