Chapter 8~ A Hard Awakening

Chapter 8~~~

RECAP~~~

Then a coughing noise starts from in front of me.

END RECAP~~~

Teddy's POV

I quickly looked down, and in front of me was Lia (AN: if you don't get it, Lia  is Faith). She was coughing, but she didn't open her eyes, letting me see that she was really ok.

"Lia?" I asked her softly, then again, "Lia?" I got nothing in response.

***************************************************************************************************************

 2 weeks and 3 days later

**************************************************************************************************************

Faith's POV

I was in darkness. It blanketed everything I was in. I looked, I saw blackness.

I saw darkness, but now, after so long..... I saw a little light.

Then I heard the voices, faintly they were, but still there. Reassuring me, that I needed to come out.

I heard Teddy Say to me, "Lia.... Please wake up. It's been almost 2 weeks. You'll have tons of Homework at Hogwart's by now." He laughed humorlessly and the end. He really missed me and wanted me to wake up.

The headmistress came and said to me, "Faith dear... I, we, need you to wake up. Teddy is tearing his hair out in worry. James and Scorpius are the same. Please dear... forgive them. But please....please dear wake up. We all miss you. You are like a daughter to regardless of your real parents." That brought tears to my eyes. Then she was gone.

Then I heard the two voices that I still loved.

Scorp said to me, "I'm so sorry for all the pain we caused you Faith. If I know you... your probably devising a prank to get back at us with." He tried to make a joke and failed. He continued on, "We miss you so much. You don't know how much we missed you when you were gone...... I miss you. James will even be your slave if you forgive us!"

"Hey!" I heard James say in the background.

"Please forgive us Faithey." I heard Scorpwhisper in my ear.

I heard the light reading of footsteps leaving the room. Then another set coming to the spot were Scorp had just vacated.

"Please Faith...... I, no we, miss you, and are so sorry for what we did. I don't know what we were thinking. We were being outrageous. I am so sorry Faith. I love you so much. Your my best friend. All I want is your forgiveness. If you don't want to be friends, that's fine. I just want you to know we're sorry...and we love you. I love you. I think in a more than friendly way to." James told me. I know Iiked him more  than a friend to. His voice held so many emotions, I could tell he either had tears streaking down his face silently, or he was bearly holding them in like Scorp had.

James took my hand gently in his. I barley had enough strength or power, but I managed the tiniest squeeze.

James felt it. "Faith?!" He shouted. Drawing attention from the Hallway.

"What happened?!" I heard Scorp frantic voice from the hall, just as he was racing in. Teddy asked a similar question, except in a even more frantic way then James.

"What happened James?!!" My cousin demanded of Scorpius.

"I held her hand and....and...and she gave the littlest  squeeze!" He ending up shouting at the end in victory.

The feet from the doorway rushed to my side. Teddy took my hand , I knew because his right hand a scar going from the right to the left side.

I had more hope and strength now, I had all the people who ever mattered dearest to me right here.

I renewed my effort on opening my eyes. I doubled it, tripled it. And finally I managed to get my eyes half open.

I saw Teddy, Scorpius and James surrounding me. Hospital staff watching on from the doorway.

"Lia!" Teddy yelled. A smile split his ragged and scruffy face. He was thinner and had dark shadows under his eyes, he look horrible.

James and Scorp looked slightly better. They had dark shadows beneath their eyes, but they looked better than Teddy.

I managed to smile slightly at the sight of them. They all really did look horrible.

I tried to speak but my throat was parched. James realised my predicament, he rushed to get some water.

 Teddy gave fed me some water as I was to weak to do it. They all looked on, their eyebrows creased with worry, but they looked so happy that I was finally awake.

Immediately after I started drinking my water, Scorpius and  James starting apologizing right away.

"We're so sorrrrrrry!" James said, "Please for give usssss" He added again. I wanted to chuckle at him, he sounded like a little kid. Scorpius launched into apologizes as soon as James finished his sentence.

"I'm so sorry Faith! We love you! Could you ever forgive us?" He asked desperately. "Please? We are so sorry. We were the densest people ever! Forgive us?!?!" He asked me again.

Teddy just looked into my eyes, leaned in and told me, "I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you again. Please forgive me to."

I just looked at them, I somehow communicated that I wanted quiet. They stopped and looked at me anxiously.

My voice was soft, but you could still hear it clearly "First.....You all look Horrible." I stopped there at their shocked expressions, then they all burst out laughing. I think this was the first time they had laughed in a while.

They soon stopped and I continued, "Second..... Teddy... I don't know how to tell you this....but..." I stopped there for effect, Teddy had a pained look on his face, like I would reject him, "....... I stole your candy."

He looks gobsmacked at me, then laughed, he said, "That's fine! You can have it!" He was still chuckling at me at the end.

Then my face turned serious and I said after they had stopped their soft chuckling, "Teddy... It wasn't your fault. She's just a........bitch." Teddy looked relieved and smiled at me. I looked over to James and Scorpius, they looked nervous and apprehensive.

"James... Scorp..... I forgive you....." They looked so relieved and joyful, my smile becomes wider. They all rush to hug me gently. "But you are my slaves." I added to them and Teddy laughed at me.

I was in a big hug, with the 3 guys that completed my life. Teddy and James on my left, and Scorp on my right. I hugged them back as hard as I could-which was not very- in my condition.

I turned my head into James'ear, his midnight black hair glinting blue in the light. I whispered to him, "I like you to."

When everyone had pulled away, James had a little goofy smile on his face. Then all the nurses  and doctor rushed in, asking me questions, checking me out, and unhooking and hooking up things.

I felt so much better now that my life finally had the 3 most important men in it again.

But Bellatrix was still out there.

And she was out to get me.

*************************************************8888888*************************************************'

Thought that everything would be fine?

well it partly is.......

but Bellatrix is still out there!!!

thx 4 reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;)

m xoxoxo

***********************************************************************************************************