Chapter 6~Family

Chapter 6~~~

Faith POV

The next day, after I layed my soul bare for Teddy to see, it was a normal morning.

But then at lunch time, Teddy looks really nervous. I think he wants to either tell me something, or talk to me about something.

"Just spit it out Teddy. I know you want too." I demanded to him.

He sighs in defeat and says, "You know, my other family.... Well, I made plans for them to come here....Tonight....and that is The Potters. And apparently...... James is bringing a friend."

I stare at him in shock. How could he do that? Why?

"I'm sorry Faith! I really am! This was before I knew what was going on with you! Please forgive me!"

 Teddy shouts at me pleadingly.

I sigh defeatedly, and just say, "Ok."

Then he drops another bomb, "I can't really cook..... And Kreacher can't make it all by himself......" He looks up at me with his puppy dog eyes.

I let out a frusterated breath, my hair blowing upwards. I look at him scathingly. Then say to him, "Fine, but you owe me a new pair of shoes." He looked frightened at the begining, but the laughed at me.

I smiled evily at him, he won't knowwwwwww! I sang evily in my head. Shoes do cost money.

****************************************************************Later that night.**************************

it was almost time for them to come here. I had already eaten a tiny dinner, and taken all the candy Teddy had brought with him to my room. He didn't notice anything missing.

I was currently finishing the last bit of the huge load of homework we got over b  Hehe.reak. I did most of it yesterday so thats why there was only a little but today.

I was in the kitchen, currently taking out the roast that I had made, I put it on the table, then set everything perfectly. Then I put mashed potatoes on there, gravy, chicken, and any other good food dish tha tI had made that was good.

As I was puing the finishing touches on there Teddy came in and picked me up and swinging me around. I laughed as childness, then I hugged him and kised his cheek in goodbye.

I walked up to my room, but stopped at the top of the staircase, then said, "Oh and Teddy...... About those shoes...... I want the newest ones of the line......oh and you do know that shoes these days cost so much. And this line is all the rage in London now." I smirked at the end.

Teddy's face had drained of color and he looked up at me from the bottom of the staircase, "You'll be the death of me someday Faith! Mark my words!" He yelled out jokingly.

I just went to my room, at a few candys-or a lot- then fell asleep a minute later just as the doorbell rang.

*******************************************************************************************************

Teddy's POV

I laighed at how Faith tricked me. Sly little thing.

But I can't believe how much she changed. She was sickly thin, her clothes were hanging off her arms, she had dark circles under her eyes that she tried to hide. And then the overall lonliness of the air around her.

The doorbell rang I quickly opened the door to reveal James, Scorpius, Harry, Ginny, Albus and Rose. I smiled ot them and greated them, and inbracing the red-headed women.

"Ello! How is everybody!" I asked them in a cheerful voice.

"Fine! Now tell me about you! How have you been Teddy! How was Russia?" My aunt Ginny launched into a full on ramble, and all the guys just laughed at her.

"Russia was good, fun. I'm fine aunt Ginny." Said to her. Then giving the guys 'guy' hugs, then Rose launched herself at me, she was in her 4th year I think.

"Well Hello to you to Rosey!" I laughed at her.

We walked in and we sat down at the table, everyone looking quizicly at me.

"Teddy dear? Who made this? You certainly didn't. You can burn water? Did Kreacher?" Aunt Ginny questioned me.

I laughed shortly at her, then answered her quietly, as everyone began taking food."No..... well yes, I didn't do anything, the house elf and my....cousin helped make it."

The table became deathly silent as they looked at me in shock.

Ginny looked at me, then questioned, "Teddy..... You dont have another cousin. Who on Earth are you talking about?"

"Awwww..... funny story..... well shes from my mums side...... she doesn't want anybody knowing about her so she told me not to tell you. She made this with Kreacher. "I swallow nervously.

"But why on Earth still! Your family is our family." Harry told me, his green eyes glinting a deep forest green.

"Well..... she perfers it that way." I told them, they were all still looking at me, pondering this new revealation.

"Where is she?" I hear James ask.

"Upstairs." I look at him wierdly. Why would he want to know?

He shares a look with Scorpius, then they say quickly, as they stand up and rush up the stairs, "We're gonna go see her!"

And they run up the stairs, somehow going the right directions, with me chasing them.

When they get to her room, they knock on the door once, then a second later, they burst in.

"Hey, you my cousin?" James asks to Faith's sleeping form, he back was turned to us.

I was frozen. I knew if she saw them she would break again.

I looked to them icily, "Get out of Faith's room now."

They were smiling but their smiles faded as they listened to my icy tone. Then they froze completly at the mention of Her name.

They both turned to me, shock plain in their faces.

"Faith...... Black?" Scorpius questions me voice shock ridden.

____________________________________________________________________________

please vote if you like it!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ALL!!!!!

thx 4 reading;)

m xoxo