Chapter 7 ~Bellatrix came back

chapter 7~~~

RECAP~~~

They both turned to me, shock plain in their faces. Reconizing the name.

"Faith...... Black?" Scorpius questions me voice shock ridden.

END RECAP~~~

Teddy's POV

I look at them, deliberating wether or not to tell them the truth. They turn to Faith, and look her over. She was reconizable with her black, curly hair. 

'It is." James said in a hushed voice as we all watched her sleep.

"what is she doing here?" Scorpius asked me in a slightly rude tone.

I look over to him and tell him simply, "She's my cousin."

"What?!" James yells at me, still in a hushed tone of voice.

"Just get out before she wakes up. Actually she's probaly awake, she's a light sleeper. You never know. So go just in case she's awake." I told them.

We all exited the room and we walked downstairs solemly. We got to the dinner table and we sat down quietly.

Everything was quiet as we finished dinner. Everyone awas glancing at James, Scorpius, and I. Their gazes were quetioning, they really wanted to know.

I realized they would grill Scorpius and James once they were alone, so once everyone finished and we headed living room and sat down, I started.

"Once James and Scorpius went up, they went to her room, James yelled to her, exept she was asleep. They noticed I said her name, they realized it was their former friend, Faith. They questioned me. I told them to leave. We all did. We can back, and now here we are. I knew you would just ask them so I'm telling you now."

They look at me. And stare. Ginny asked me after quickly recovering from shock, "Faith Black? The boy's friend? I wondered why they never mentioned her before. Why did you boy's stop? That girl was so sweety when I met her!" Ginny quickly questioned the boys.

James and Scorpius looked away, but Scorpius answered anyway , "We were her best friends, but she couldn't even tell us her secret, so why should we stick with her?" James answered smilarly.

I looked at them in disgust. "Really? You would give up your best friend, just because she wouldn't tell you a secret? Really? You just didn't stick around until she was comfortable telling you? Did you see what you did to her?" I scaned their faces. They had looks of regret and pain in their faces, but also stubberness.

I glance at the rest of the family. They were all staring at Scorpius and James. Thet just openly stared.

I heard light footsteps on stairs. When they came to the bottom, Faith said softly from just outside the room, "Teddy, I'm going to the park." Then the fromt door closed quickly and softly.

The door seemed to break everyone from the silence of the room.

Harry looked infuriated by them, he said to them sternly, "You boys. You... She is your friend.....And you gave up on her that quickly? What kind of friends are you?!" He finishes up by yelling, Ginny rested a hand on his shoulder and he immediatly calmed down.

"Harry...." Ginny speaks softly to him.

I suddenly get this feeling deep in my stomach that something was wrong. This cold feeling was started coming over me.

Faith was in trouble.

I quickly shot up from my chair, almost knocking it over in the process. They all looked up startled, and Ginny shouted at my retreating back, "Where are you going Teddy?"