Chapter 5~Train ride

Chapter 5~~~

RECAP~~~

I wonder why I shouldn't just take my meaningless, friendless, life from this place.

END RECAP~~~

Faith POV

I just sat there. For hours. Contemplating wether or not to just do it. End it all.

I mean, I would escape, my already meaningless life, my mother, my father. Everything.

In the end I decided not to. It was dark when I finally made up my mind. I had missed dinner. Again.

I didn't like going to dinner. Or breakfast, or lunch. When I was hungry, I went to the kitchens.

The house elfs were so nice. They were always. I loved them. They were sorta friends. But I wouldn't let anyone in.

I was getting thin, but I didn't care. I just wanted to get back to Grimling Place. Where Kreacher was/ Even though he was an mean bastard, we had a love-hate relationship. The little ass of an house elf did what he wanted, and in return, I just wanted my food made, bedroom cleaned, and  I was happy.

Sometimes I would even confide to him, but other that that, we just despised each other, or we were pefectly fine in each other attendance.

*************************************** 6 DAY LATER*******************************************

Before I knew it, frieday was here, and we were alouded the day off, to pack for break, and do other various tasks.

Then it was Saturday, the day we were supposed to leave.

I looked ok I guess. But I had faint dark marks under my eyes, because I couldn't get to sleep. In reality, they looked a lot worse.

My hair was its usual curly self, just less.... bouncy, alive. I was stick thin. The cause of noteating well.

I had changed. I knew if anyone was to be my friend, then they would had to work hard for it. I wouldn't accept just any body.

I left for the train early, wanting to get a compartment for my self. I boarded, and sure enough, they were only 2 other students on there.

I found a compartment at the very front of the train, were other student hardly went. I sat quietly, and waited for the train to start.

It started to go, but stopped a second later. I bet some students were late, ha. I look out the window at the passing landscape, my dark hair curtaining my face, shelding myself from the world.

About 10 minutes after the train left the station, the door to my 4-seat compartment opens. A voice that I reconize well aks me,

"May we sit here, we were late, and there were no other seats." James says to me. Apparently they don't reconize me.

I wouldn't either though. I was sickly thin, my own clothes don't fit me. I should go shopping, I thought to myself.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." Scorpius said to me, and then they sat down, I just plugged in  my newly black IPod. It was bright purple, but I changed it. I was one of the muggle items that I liked.

I just listened to songs while Scorpius and James talked, laughed, smiled. But I thought i caught just a hint of bitterness and lonelyness. Must be my imagination, I thought to myself.

After about 3 hours, the train finally stops. We were finally at King's Cross Station. Finally. I though once again. James and Scorpius reminded me of to many happy memories.

As I passed the doorway out of the small compartment, James asks me, my hair still covering my face, "Hey, who are you?"

That hurt me the most. They don't even reconise me. My 2 former friends, that I had been friends with since  we were in our first year.

I shake my head slightly and mumble a sift spoken, "Nobody." Then I speed walk out of the train, my bags were already at home, courtesy of Kreacher.

I walked off the train, and into the platform outside. There were tons of wizarding families outside. I felt a solidary, and traitorous tear roll down my cheek. I despertly wished I was normal. Had a normal life. No secrets.

I walked through the barrier, and as I walked down the people filled street, right out side the Station a hand clamped down on my shoulder.

"Faith!" My cousin Teddy yells. He turns me around and crushes me into a hug. I haven't been hugged in so long. I yell, "Teddy!" then I hug him back.

He notices the changes in me and asked, "What happened Faith?" I shake my head no, then tell him, "I'll tell you later."

He nods to me and smiles brightly. He puts a hand over my shoulder, and I glance to the station, just in time to see before Teddy avvaporated us, James and Scorpius's faces, staring at me in shock.

I turn away, and then the scene before me was of Grimlund Place, the dark, dank, smelly place. Teddy said the words and I followed him inside our hidden house.

Then he sat me down in the little living room and said somply, "Spill."

I preceded to tell him everything, even the cutting, my depression, everything.

At the end he had unshed tears in his eyes. He said ot me sternly, but voice breaking slightly, "Faith, this needs to stop. I'm here for you. Remember that. I am your friend, your family. I care. Stop for me please Faith."

He beggs me pleadingly. I look into his eyes, then say, my voice also breaking slightly, "I can''t make any promises, but I'll try Teddy.......I'll try."

"Thank you Faith, I love you. Remeber that." He looks to me lovingly. And with that I realize somthing. He is my family. My friends.  He is someone who loves me.

_________________________________________________________________________

The end was truely touching I think:)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ALL

thx 4 reading!

m xoxoxo