Chapter 2: Wolf Vs Robots

As Zay continued practicing with the Rising Hopper suit, an army of Samurai Robots suddenly detected the energy of the Progrise Keys. They quickly mobilized and began to converge towards the source of the energy.

Zay noticed the robots approaching and quickly transformed into Kamen Rider Zero-One. She leaped into action and engaged the robots in combat, utilizing the enhanced jumping and kicking abilities of the Rising Hopper form to easily evade and defeat them.

However, as she fought, Zay couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. The robots seemed to be acting with more purpose than usual, and there were more of them than she had ever encountered before.

Despite her growing unease, Zay continued to fight on, determined to protect the city from any threat that may arise. She hoped that Aruto and the others would arrive soon to assist her in the battle.

As Zay faces the Samurai Robots surrounding her, she quickly reaches for her Biting Shark Progrise Key. Placing it into her belt, she hears the familiar voice say "Progrise! A Fang that bites through Concrete!" A holographic shark appears behind her, its jaws wide open and ready to attack.

Zay takes a deep breath and yells, "Henshin!" As she transforms, the shark hologram becomes solid and forms into armor around her. The armor is sleek and blue, with a dorsal fin running down her back and fins on her arms and legs.

With her new powers, Zay leaps into the air and lands among the Samurai Robots. She unleashes a flurry of kicks and punches, her shark armor slicing through the metal bodies of her enemies like a hot knife through butter. The holographic shark on her back roars triumphantly as Zay defeats the last of her opponents.

Breathing heavily, Zay looks around at the destruction she's caused. "That was too close," she mutters to herself. "But thanks to the Biting Shark Progrise Key, I made it out alive."

As Zay activates the Biting Shark Progrise Key and defeats the surrounding Samurai Robots, one of the robot's heads speaks up with a warning.

"Using those Progrise Keys is dangerous," the head says. "They may give you power, but they come with a price. Be careful what you wish for."

Zay simply ignores the warning and continues on her mission. She knows the risks, but the power of the Progrise Keys is necessary to accomplish her goals.

Zay quickly made her way out of the warehouse, feeling uneasy about the fight that had just taken place. She took a deep breath of fresh air as she stepped out into the cool night. The adrenaline from the fight was still pumping through her veins, but she knew she needed to clear her head.

As she walked down the street, she couldn't help but think about how dangerous the situation had been. She had never been in a fight like that before, and she wasn't sure she ever wanted to be again. She wondered if there was a better way to handle conflicts than resorting to violence.

Lost in thought, Zay didn't realize how far she had walked until she found herself in an unfamiliar part of town. She looked around, feeling a bit lost, but then noticed a small park nearby. Without hesitation, she headed towards it, hoping to find some peace and quiet.

As she entered the park, she felt a sense of calm wash over her. The moon was shining brightly, and the stars twinkled in the clear sky. She found a bench and sat down, taking in the peaceful surroundings.

Zay closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to clear her mind. She knew she needed to focus on the present and not dwell on the past. She decided to stay in the park for a little while longer, hoping that the tranquility of the night would help her find some inner peace.

Kamen Rider Horobi stood in silence as the young Grasshopper Rider left the warehouse. He had been watching the fight from the shadows and was intrigued by the young Rider's determination and skill.