Chapter 9: A Break from all the Fighting

Zay watched the footage of the original Kamen Rider and Kamen Rider Ryuki with interest. She had always been fascinated by the history of Kamen Riders and how they evolved over time. She was so engrossed in the footage that she didn't notice Jason and Eva enter the lab.

"Hey, Zay. What are you doing?" Jason asked as he walked up to her.

Zay jumped a little, surprised by Jason 's sudden appearance. "Oh, hey, Jason . I'm just looking at the footage of the original Kamen Rider and Kamen Rider Ryuki. It's fascinating."

Eva nodded. "Yeah, it is. But have you noticed that we've been acting a little differently lately?"

Zay frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you've been more serious and focused, and I've been more laid-back and easygoing," The Humagear explained.

Zay thought about it for a moment and then nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I've just been so focused on our mission that I haven't had much time for anything else."

Eva grinned. "Well, we can't have that. We need to let loose and have some fun. How about we take a break and go to the arcade?"

Zay smiled at the suggestion. "That sounds like a great idea. Let's go!"

"Let's make it a Girl's day."

Rina noticed a young girl sitting alone on a bench in the park, wearing headphones and lost in her own thoughts. She felt a strange sense of familiarity when she saw her, but couldn't quite place it. Curiosity getting the best of her, Rina walked up to the girl.

"Hi there," Rina said, trying to catch the girl's attention.

The girl looked up and took off her headphones, revealing a pair of striking green eyes. "Oh, hi," she replied quietly.

"I'm Rina," Rina introduced herself. "What's your name?"

The girl hesitated for a moment before answering, "I'm Sarah."

"Nice to meet you, Sarah," Rina said with a smile. "Are you okay? You seem a bit lost in thought."

Sarah sighed. "I guess I am," she said. "It's just...everything's been really tough lately."

Rina nodded. "I understand. Being a hero can be hard sometimes. But it's important to remember that we're not alone. We have each other, and we can always find strength in our friends."

Sarah smiled weakly. "Thanks, Rina. You're right. I should remember that."

"Hey, how about we hang out today?" Rina suggested. "I'm here with Eva and Zay, and we were just about to have a girl's day out. Why don't you join us?"

Sarah's eyes lit up at the offer. "That sounds great!" she said. "Thank you so much, Rina."

Rina smiled. "No problem. Let's go find the others."

Together, Rina and Sarah walked through the park, searching for the rest of the group. It wasn't long before they spotted Eva and Zay sitting at a nearby table, enjoying some ice cream.

"Hey, guys!" Rina called out, waving to get their attention.

Eva and Zay looked up, surprised to see Rina with another girl. "Who's your friend?" Eva asked, curiosity evident in her voice.

"This is Sarah," Rina introduced her. "She seemed down like Zay, so I invited her to join us for our girl's day out."

"Nice to meet you, Sarah," Zay said with a smile.

Sarah smiled back, feeling grateful to be included. The group spent the rest of the day chatting, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. It was just what Sarah needed to take her mind off of things and feel a sense of belonging.