Chapter 8: The Deal

As Kamen Rider Anubis flees to find Zay, Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz threatens to drop her if they don't surrender their Progrise Key. Vulcan, Eden, and Kiv-la look on in shock as Leon expresses his disappointment in his son's actions.

Tanner explains that his actions are for his father's goal of ridding the world of Kamen Riders, and he reveals Zay's true identity as Zero-One to everyone present. This revelation leaves the other Riders stunned, as they had no idea who Zay really was.

Vulcan demands that Tanner release Zay, but he refuses and instead demands that they hand over their Progrise Key. Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz is about to drop Zay, but before he can, Kamen Rider Valkyrie arrives on the scene and attacks him.

Kamen Rider Anubis returns to the group with Zay in tow, and the two teams face off against each other. Tanner, as Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz, tells his father that they need to make a deal. In exchange for Zay, they will give them the Progrise Key.

Leon agrees to the deal, but only if Tanner promises to stop his crusade against Kamen Riders. Tanner agrees to the terms, and they exchange Zay for the Progrise Key.

With the deal done, the two groups part ways. However, Kamen Rider Anubis is left with a feeling of unease, as he knows that his true identity has yet to be revealed to the other Riders

As Dan took the Fighting Jackal from Jason 's hand, he noticed the small scratch marks on the surface of the Progrise Key. "Where did you find this?" he asked suspiciously.

Jason hesitated for a moment before answering, "I found it lying on the ground near an abandoned factory. It was damaged, but I managed to fix it up."

Dan examined the Progrise Key more closely, but he couldn't find anything else out of place. He decided to let it go for now, but he made a mental note to keep an eye on Jason .

Meanwhile, Tanner had his arm around Zay's neck, holding her hostage as he demanded their Progrise Keys. Leon couldn't believe what he was seeing, his own son had become a criminal and was threatening innocent lives for his own twisted goals.

"You've gone too far, Tanner. You've put the lives of innocent people in danger," Leon said, shaking his head in disappointment.

Tanner sneered at his father. "You don't understand, Dad. Our goal is to rid the world of Kamen Riders. With these Progrise Keys, we can finally achieve that."

Vulcan and Valkyrie had their weapons drawn, ready to fight if necessary. But before they could make a move, Jason stepped forward.

"Wait, let's make a deal," he said. "We'll give you our Progrise Keys in exchange for Zay."

Tanner considered the offer for a moment before nodding. "Fine, but you better not try anything funny."

Jason handed over the Progrise Keys, including the Fighting Jackal, and Tanner released Zay. She stumbled back into Dan's arms, relieved to be free.

As Tanner and his accomplices made their escape, Leon turned to his team. "We can't let them get away with this. We have to stop them and put an end to this madness."

As Zay used her Flaming Tiger Progrise Key, flames enveloped her body and she transformed into Kamen Rider Zero-One Flaming Tiger. The heat emanating from her was intense, and even Tanner took a step back.

Tanner realized that he couldn't beat Zero-One Flaming Tiger in her current form, and decided to retreat for now. He gave one last smirk to the other riders before making his escape.

Meanwhile, Dan and Eva were surprised to see Zay transform into Kamen Rider Zero-One Flaming Tiger. They had never seen her use that form before, and wondered where she had gotten it from.