Chapter 3: A Step to Far

Note: This Chapter isn't anything Political. I was drunk when I wrote it. Please don't read into it.

Leon and Diana stood in their secret laboratory, gazing at the Eden Driver. It was a mysterious and powerful device, one that had caught their attention ever since they had first heard of it.

"Are you sure about this, Leon?" Diana asked, her eyes fixed on the driver. "We don't know what kind of power it holds."

Leon nodded, a determined expression on his face. "I know, but we have to try. We need to find a way to stop Kiv-la and her minions."

He approached the Eden Driver and carefully picked it up, examining it closely. It was a sleek and sophisticated device, with a metallic black finish and intricate circuitry. As he held it in his hands, he could feel a strange energy emanating from within.

"We have to figure out how to use this," he said to Diana. "It could be the key to defeating Kiv-la once and for all."

Diana nodded, a hint of excitement in her eyes. "Let's get to work, then."

As the two of them began to study the Eden Driver, they were unaware of the figure in the cloak who was watching them from a distance. The mysterious individual had been observing them for some time now, intrigued by their efforts to stop Kiv-la.

For now, the figure decided to remain hidden, content to observe and wait for the right moment to make their move. They knew that the Eden Driver could be a powerful weapon, and they were determined to get their hands on it.

Meanwhile, as Leon and Diana worked on the Eden Driver, Eva was on a mission of her own. She had been tasked with finding Zay, who had disappeared without a trace.

Eva searched high and low, scouring every corner of the city for any sign of Zay. She checked his usual haunts and hideouts, but he was nowhere to be found.

As she walked down a deserted alleyway, she suddenly heard a sound behind her. She turned around to see a figure in a cloak, watching her from a distance.

"Who are you?" she demanded, reaching for her weapon.

Eva watched as Zay ran off, hoping to catch up with her later. As she turned around, she saw a mysterious figure in a cloak watching her from a distance. Curiosity piqued, she approached the figure cautiously.

As she got closer, she noticed the figure was wearing a strange belt with a glowing purple gemstone. The belt looked familiar to Eva, but she couldn't quite place it. The figure remained silent, watching her intently.

Without warning, Eva charged at the figure, unsheathing her sword. The figure calmly lifted their hand and a wave of energy knocked Eva back, causing her to stumble. She quickly regained her footing and charged again, but the figure was gone, vanished into thin air.

Eva looked around, confused and frustrated. She couldn't shake the feeling that she had seen that belt before. Suddenly, it hit her. It was a Zaia Thousand Driver, a piece of technology that was designed for use by Kamen Riders. But who could be using it, and why were they watching her?

Determined to find out more, Eva retraced her steps and eventually caught up with Zay. She told Zay about the mysterious figure with the Zaia Thousand Driver, and Zay's eyes widened in recognition.

"That's a dangerous piece of technology," Zay said. "It's only meant to be used by Zaia Enterprises' top agents. Whoever has it is definitely up to no good."

Eva nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. She knew that she and Zay needed to find out more about this mysterious figure and their intentions. The two of them set off into the city, determined to get to the bottom of the Zaia Thousand Driver's appearance.
As Eva watched the cloaked figure, she noticed that they seemed to be fixated on Zay, who had just taken out her phone and summoned a motorcycle with a sleek, futuristic design.