Chapter 7: FORCE Rise Hell Rising Hopper Part 3 Judgement

As the Red Hooded figure hears the announcement from his driver, he transforms into Kamen Rider Anubis, a sleek and agile warrior with a black and gold armor. He quickly rushes towards the scene where Tanner and Zay are fighting.

Tanner, now transformed into Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz, has the upper hand against Zay in her weakened state. She struggles to keep up with his attacks and is barely able to defend herself. 

Kamen Rider Anubis and Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz drawing their weapons.

Kamen Rider Anubis wields a Territory Scythe, a large scythe that can increase its sharpness to the maximum by being charged with energy. Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz wields a double-sided sword.

As the two Kamen Riders prepare for battle, Kamen Rider Anubis charges forward and swings his scythe at Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz. The latter quickly parries the attack with his sword, the two weapons clashing against each other in a shower of sparks.

Kamen Rider Anubis then launches a barrage of strikes with his scythe, each one aimed at Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz's vital points. But Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz proves to be a skilled swordsman, expertly dodging and countering each attack.

The two Kamen Riders continue to trade blows, their weapons clashing and ringing through the air. Each fighter is equally matched, neither one able to gain the upper hand.

Finally, after several minutes of intense combat, Kamen Rider Anubis's transformation comes to an end. The red-hooded figure staggers back, the Territorial Scythe dissipating into thin air.

Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz takes advantage of the momentary opening and charges forward, swinging his sword with all his might. But just as his blade is about to connect, the figure disappears in a flash of red light.

Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz looks around, but the red-hooded figure is nowhere to be seen. He lets out a frustrated sigh and sheaths his sword.

Meanwhile, Zay watches the battle unfold from a distance, hidden from view. She notices the red-hooded figure disappear and wonders who he could be. She makes a mental note to investigate further.

Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz jumped away with Zay in his grasp, Kamen Rider Anubis watched them go, his timer ticking down. He knew he had only five minutes in his form, and he couldn't waste any time. He had to stop Tanner and save his friend.

Anubis turned his attention back to the battlefield, where Tanner was still standing, holding his Kamen Rider Wizard Black Dragon Saber. "Give up now, Tanner," Anubis called out. "You can't win."

Tanner laughed. "I don't plan on losing, Anubis. I have more power than you can imagine!" He charged at Anubis, swinging his saber in a wide arc.

Anubis dodged the attack and retaliated with his Territory Scythe, the two weapons clashing together in a shower of sparks. They continued to exchange blows, neither gaining the upper hand.

Meanwhile, Wizard Black Noir Schwartz had made it to his secret hideout with Zay in tow. He locked her in a room and turned to leave, but Zay called out to him. "Why are you doing this? What do you want?"

Wizard Black Noir Schwartz hesitated for a moment before answering. "I need the power of Kamen Rider Zero-One. It's the only way I can save someone important to me."

Zay was taken aback. "What do you mean?"

But before he could answer, the door burst open, revealing Kamen Rider Vulcan. "Let her go, Wizard Black Noir Schwartz!" Vulcan demanded.