Arc 1 Chapter 11: Kamen Rider Wizard Black Noir Schwartz vs Kamen Rider Valkyri

A/N: I started working on Kamen Rider Orpheus during my time off of working on Kamen Rider Zero-One NG. I hope you enjoy both Stories. Also when I wrote this Chapter I watched Kamen Rider Geats Cameo Episode and read about Kamen Rider Na-Go. I can't wait to start watching Geats.

Diana listened intently as Sarah excitedly recounted her day with her friends. "And then Rina showed us some cool dance moves, and Zay taught us some martial arts!" Sarah said, her eyes shining.

Diana smiled. "It sounds like you had a great time," she said. "And what about Eva? Did she do anything special?"

Sarah's expression changed to one of confusion. "Who's Eva?" she asked.

Diana's smile faltered for a moment. She had been hoping to avoid this topic. "Oh, no one is important," she said quickly. "Just someone I used to know."

But Sarah wasn't satisfied. "You seem sad when you talk about her," she said. "Did something happen between you two?"

Diana hesitated, unsure of how to answer. She didn't want to burden her daughter with the details of her complicated past with Eva. But at the same time, she didn't want to lie to her.

"We had a disagreement a long time ago," she finally said. "But that's all in the past now. I'm just happy that you had fun with your friends today."

Sarah seemed to accept this answer, and the conversation moved on to other topics. But as Diana listened to her daughter's chatter, her thoughts couldn't help but drift back to Eva, and the memories they shared together.

As Sarah sees her brother Tanner entering the base with a bag of Progrise Keys, she runs up to him excitedly, eager to see what he has brought with him. Tanner smiles and opens the bag, revealing a collection of Progrise Keys inside. Sarah's eyes light up as she looks at them, admiring the different designs and colors.

"Wow, Tanner, these are so cool! Where did you get them?" she asks.

Tanner grins, pleased with her reaction. "I found them lying around outside the base. They must have fallen out of someone's pocket. Want to play with them?"

Sarah nods eagerly and takes one of the keys out of the bag. As she examines it, Tanner watches her carefully, a strange look on his face. Suddenly, he grabs the key from her hand and puts it back in the bag.

"Actually, I changed my mind. These are too valuable to play with. I'll keep them safe for now," he says, zipping up the bag and walking away.

Confused and disappointed, Sarah watches as Tanner leaves the room. She can't understand why he would tease her like that, showing her the keys and then taking them away. But she decides not to dwell on it and instead goes back to talking to her mother about her fun day with her friends

Leon and Diana sit down to discuss their next move. Diana looks troubled as she considers whether or not to tell Sarah the truth about Tanner and the Progrise Keys he's been collecting.

"I don't know if we should keep Sarah in the dark any longer," Diana says, her voice heavy with concern. "She's getting older and she's going to start asking more questions."

Leon nods in agreement. "I know, but we have to be careful. We don't want to scare her or put her in danger. The situation is too dangerous for her to be involved."

Diana frowns. "But what if something happens to us? We can't leave her without any knowledge of what's going on."

Leon takes a deep breath. "I understand that, but we have to be smart about this. We'll tell her when the time is right, but for now, we have to focus on stopping Tanner and the others from carrying out their plans."