Arc 1 Chapter 13: End of an Arc

As the battle came to a temporary pause, an ominous sensation filled the air. The Riders noticed that their drivers were starting to malfunction, emitting sparks and glitching unpredictably. It was a clear sign that something was amiss.

Unknown to them, Leon, the leader of the Anti-Technology Movement, had devised a plan to disrupt the Riders' powers and plunge the world into chaos. He had harnessed the power of the mysterious Key Overrides, a technology capable of interfering with Humagears and Rider systems.

Leon, accompanied by his loyal followers, emerged from the shadows, their expressions filled with smug satisfaction. They had successfully infiltrated the scene, ready to execute their plan.

"The era of reliance on technology ends now!" Leon declared, his voice echoing with conviction. "We will restore humanity to its purest form, free from the influence of artificial beings and Riders!"

As Leon activated the Key Overrides, a surge of disruptive energy pulsed through the area, causing the Riders' drivers to malfunction even further. Their suits flickered, their powers weakened.

Zay, Aruto, Isuma, Yua, and the others felt a surge of frustration and despair. They had fought so hard to protect their world, only to face this unexpected setback. Their trust in technology had been shattered, and the Anti-Technology Movement was capitalizing on that vulnerability.

With their powers compromised, the Riders were forced to retreat, regrouping and seeking a solution to counter the Key Overrides. They knew that they couldn't let Leon's movement gain the upper hand and plunge the world into darkness.

As they retreated, a heavy silence hung in the air. The future seemed uncertain, and the Riders knew that they had to find a way to overcome this new threat. Arc One had come to a dramatic conclusion, but the battle for the fate of humanity was far from over.

A/N: Sorry for the Short Chapter, I felt really burned out from Writing long Chapters. Yeah Arc 2 has begun with the First Chapter. I'm going to Finish writing the First few before I upload. Please enjoy the break. Arc 1 a Grand total of 42,000 Words. That's more than Yu-Gi-Oh Storms, Jungle Storm and more of my stories combined.