Arc 1 Chapter 12: Invasion!

Zay was growing increasingly frustrated at her lack of progress in finding Leon's underwater base. She had been working tirelessly with Eva and Justin, but so far they had been unsuccessful in their attempts to locate the base. Zay knew that time was running out, and they needed to find the base before Leon could carry out his plans.

Just then, Sarah entered the lab to speak with Zay about something unrelated. As she walked in, Zay looked up from her computer and greeted her.

"Hey Sarah, what brings you here?" Zay asked.

"I just wanted to see if there was anything I could do to help," Sarah replied.

Zay appreciated the offer, but she didn't want to involve Sarah in something that could be dangerous.

"I appreciate the offer, but we're dealing with some pretty serious stuff here. It's probably best if you stay out of it," Zay said.

Sarah nodded, but then something caught her attention on the computer screen.

"Wait, what's that?" Sarah asked, pointing at a map on Zay's screen.

Zay looked at the screen and saw that it was a map of the ocean floor.

"That's just a map we're using to try and find Leon's base," Zay explained.

Sarah looked closer at the map and then her eyes widened in recognition.

"I know where that is!" she exclaimed.

Zay and the others looked at Sarah in surprise.

"What do you mean?" Eva asked.

"That location on the map, I've seen it before. It's where my dad used to take me and Tanner when we were younger," Sarah said.

Zay couldn't believe their luck. They had been searching for weeks, and now Sarah had unknowingly given them the location they needed.

"Are you sure about this?" Zay asked.

Sarah nodded confidently. "I'm positive."

Zay quickly gathered her things and prepared to head out.

"Let's go, we've got a base to find," she said to Eva and Justin.

As they left the lab, Zay couldn't help but feel grateful for Sarah's unintentional help. They were one step closer to stopping Leon's plan, and Zay was determined to see it through.

After Zay leaves the lab. The Humagear noticed something in Jason's bag. It was a belt and three copies of the Fighting Jackal Progrise Keys.

Eva continues to stare at Justin, unconvinced by his denial. "Justin, I've known you for a long time," she says. "I know when you're lying."

Justin sighs and finally relents. "Okay, fine. I do have my own Driver and Fighting Jackal keys. But I swear I wasn't planning on using them for anything."

Eva raises an eyebrow. "Then why do you have them?"

"I just... wanted to be prepared, in case something went wrong," Justin says. "I didn't want to be caught off guard. But I never intended to use them without permission."

Eva nods, still looking skeptical. "Okay, well, just be careful. We can't afford any more rogue Riders right now."

"I know," Justin says, looking chastened. "I won't do anything without consulting the team first."

Eva nods again, satisfied with his answer. "Good. We need to stick together if we're going to find Leon's base and take them down."

Zay looks up from her work and nods in agreement. "I'm still trying to analyze that data from the satellite images. Hopefully, we'll have a lead soon."