𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁: 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

"I NEVER DREAMED
CAUSE I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT
DREAMING WAS FOR KIDS
JUST A CHILDISH THING"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THREW A BOOK at Potter" Marlene laughed hysterically. The six of girls were making they're way towards Herbology which was outside of the castle. So the walk was long and enough for all of the girls to have a girl talk.

"That wasn't very nice, Anna" Mavis said with a scolding tone before glaring at Marlene "Don't teach her such things, Marls!" Mavis scolded her friend.

Marlene raises her hands in defense but still giggled nonetheless. Khianna spoke up "He deserved it. He almost hit me— He was inches away from hitting me"

"Keyword: Almost" Mavis stated.

"The toe rag deserved it anyway" Lily stated in a hushed tone.

The stories were right. Lily Evans did hate James Potter's guts— like literally to the core. 

"Lily!"

"What?!" Lily acted innocently.

Mavis could only sigh as Mary and Alice both chuckled at the little McGonagall that Mavis can be sometimes.

"Is that a bird?" Mary suddenly asked. The six girls all looked towards where Mary was staring at to see a bird flying towards them.

Alice frowned, "I don't think it's a bird. I think It's a letter" Alice said confused. The bird flew around them before floating in front of Khianna then falling into her palm.

Marlene and Mary cooed "Ohhh, someone has an admirer already" Mary teased

"Probably for someone else" Khianna dismisses.

"Well, open it!" Alice encourages the girl. And she did, she opened it and didn't expect whatever was written on the piece of parchment.

You look so pretty, Doll.

"OMG!!!!!!"

It made all the girls squeal. It made Khianna frown, this must be a mistake. It can't possibly be directed at her when she only got here a few hours ago and no one even knows her— Maybe she should have cause that scene now. She brought attention upon herself when Dumbledore clearly said not to draw to much attention that the past mind change resulting for the future to change as well.

"Someone has a secret admirer!!!!" Teased Marlene.

"No. It must be mistaken! The paper probably got the wrong person" Khianna said crumbling the piece of paper and throwing it away.

Marlene gave her a look.

"We better get to class or we will be late" Lily said noticing the time with her watch. And so, six of the girls rushed towards the green house leaving Mavis alone. Not wanting to be late for class.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"And that's how you plant it—"

"Professor Sprout, Khianna has another letter!" Teased one of the Gryffindor's making some whistle while some giggled.

It made Khianna shrink in her sit, not wanting the attention. This is the fourth letter that Khianna has receive minus the first one. And all the letters say were—