𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙺𝚑𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊?

"THERE IS NO NEED TO RUSH.
WHAT IS MEANT FOR YOU
WILL ALWAYS ARRIVE
ON TIME"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤

          "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!?" TONY Stark yelled in frustration and worry as he runs around his lab. Pepper Potts only sighed at her boyfriend looking at Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley with a comforting smile.

"Juice?"

"Water is fine, Ma'am—" Hermione was cut off by Ron

"Yes, please!" Ron immediately says making Pepper chuckle as she walked off to get the guest some snacks and drinks.

"Tony would you calm down? You are scaring the children" Natasha Romanoff said trying to get the Genius Playboy Billionaire Philanthropist to calm down and sit down because they were getting dizzy watching him go back and forth.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down when my daughter is god knows where— missing for 2 months now!?" Tony asked loudly, pulling onto his hair.

"Yeah, he wont calm down" Clint Barton exclaimed, sighing.

"Why did you tell us this now?" Steve Rogers asked looking at the three teenagers.

"We tried to look for her and It wasn't easy with the Dark Lord at large now. She was nowhere in the Wizarding World" Harry tried to explain. Tony sighs as he sat down on a stool, rubbing his forehead.

"Friday, track Khianna will you?" Tony requested.

"Copy that, Boss" Friday answered.

The fire place burned brightly as other people appeared, the order of the phoenix to be precise and after them appeared Khianna's Slytherin Gang or otherwise known as the Unholy Trinity. Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott, Daphne Greengrass and Mattheo Riddle appeared.

"What do you mean Khianna is missing?" Molly Weasley immediately asked the trio.

"She's gone. We couldn't find her and that's why we contact all of you" Harry explained.

"Where is she? Potter, where is my girlfriend!?" Mattheo asked charging towards Harry grabbing him by the collar. But Draco pulled him back and Ron pulled Harry back.

"Whoa, calm down!" Nymphadora Tonks exclaimed.

"You want me to calm down when my girlfriend is missing!?" Mattheo exclaimed, furiously.

"Not your girlfriend, Mattheo" Pansy teased, clicking her tongue. Mattheo could only glare at his friend.

"We don't have much time to be here. The adults would find out we snuck out and you will be doomed" Draco spoke up, seriously.

"His right. Do you know anywhere Khianna could be?" Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody asked walking forward to the trio.

"No idea, sir" Harry spoke only to be cut of by Friday.

"I can't seem to be able to track Miss Stark. All her devices are offline like they never existed, Boss" Friday explained scaring the crap out of the wizard and witches.

"What was that?" Daphne asked spooked.

"Friday, the Artificial Intelligence" Tony said "Try again—"

"I already did, Sir. Still nothing" Friday said making Tony pinch the bridge of his nose.

Everyone was too busy to not notice Remus Lupin and Sirius Black talking by the corner where no one can hear them.

"So, this was around the time she appeared huh" Sirius whispered curiously. Getting why Khianna needed to leave in such a hurry in the first place.

"It appears to be" Remus stated in a whisper, sighing.

"Too be able to be 6th years again" Sirius breathed out, reminiscing to the good all times. Remus could only smile at his lover.

"Our bestfriend was the happiest in 6th year" Sirius said remembering James.

Remus could only sigh, "We all were after she appeared in our lives" Remus said.

"They were so in love, Moony. If only Prongs knew why she made him choose Lily over her" Sirius sighed, shaking his head.

"We all knew James would choose her even Lily. It was just all so unexpected... Time was never on their side to begin with"