𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁: 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗

"HE/SHE SMILED
AND ALL I COULD
THINK IS 'OH SHIT'."

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          JAMES WALKED IN HAIR AND MAKE-UP Miracle. Luckily, there were only a few customers in the shop. After all, he finally planned to get his haircut. Mr. Raul saw the Potter boy and with much excitement rushed to the other immediately after seeing him.

"James!" Mr. Raul greeted the other, happily.

"Is your girlfriend getting another haircut?" Mr. Raul asked looking behind James trying to get a glimpse of the beautiful girl only to see no one.

Mr. Raul looks back at James who runs his fingers through his hair, sheepishly smiling at the owner of the shop.

"Finally!" Mr. Raul said going behind James and pushing him towards an empty sit in excitement.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Hi!" Mavis greeted the Marauders and Prewett Twins who zoomed passed her and Khianna in the Great Hall.

McGonagall could only sigh. Literally done and tired from scolding the boys over and over again. She wasn't yelling detention because they asked permission from her which left her surprised and speechless.

"Good Morning" Marlene greeted the boys as well. The girls all sat down to where Lily and Mary saved sits.

"Can you believe it. We only have 3 months left of our 6th year before summer" Marlene said excitedly. Khianna could only smile, if before she was rushing to get back home. Right now, she doesn't want her 6th year to end. She wasn't ready to go home when she grew attached to everyone she met here in 1976-1977.

Especially a specific Marauder.

Suddenly, the Marauders and Prewett Twins landed in front of Khianna. This made all the girls confused specially some nosy students. The boys were all smiling at Khianna, their eyes and smiles full of mischief.

"Here he comes!!!!!" Fabian and Gideon singsongs at the same time, teasingly.

This made all the girl turn to look at the side at whatever the boys were looking at and there was James flying in his broom. A new haircut and wearing the matching spectacles that he shares with Khianna.

And it was like the first time seeing him again. Everything was in slow motion. And honestly, his new haircut looked amazing on him. He looked up, his blue eyes meeting Khianna's electric blueish gray eyes.

They were both falling in love all over again like the start.

So, Khianna smiled as she feels her heart beating fast again. Mavis and Remus exchanged worried looks as they looked at Khianna's lovesick grin.

James landed on the ground, handing his broom to Peter who took it.

The Potter sat down beside Khianna placing his arm on her shoulder. "Now, we look good together" James said.

"Nice one!" Sirius exclaimed giving his brother in all but blood a high five.

No one saw how Mary gave Lily a comforting pat on the back while Lily only smiled painfully.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Harry?"

The boy who lived turned to look around to see Hermione walking out the tent and towards him. It was just them, Ron was god knows where after the stupid fight they had. And it was cold outside, Christmas. It only made Harry and Hermione worried as they wait countless of times for Ron to show up again.

"What's in it?" Hermione asked seeing an envelop on Harry's lap.

"Pictures... Sirius sent them" Harry explained.

"What? He can't do that. We will be caught—"

"It was a rogue owl. Nothing to worry about, Mione" Harry gave her a tight smile before looking back down to the moving pictures in his hand. Hermione sat down beside her bestfriend, resting her head on his shoulder.

It showed Khianna Stark and James Potter fooling around in the kitchen. With big smiles on their faces.

"They look so happy" Hermione smiled. This was the first time that she has ever saw Khianna this happy.

"My whole life through the pictures that everyone shows me... I have never seen my Dad look this happy" Harry started first as Hermione listens to her bestfriend who is more conflicted then anything at this moment.

"Khianna is glowing..." Hermione smiled.

"I guess that's how people look like when they are in love" Harry seems to be accepting it now. Accepting that his Dad, James Potter, loved another woman other than his Mom. He wasn't mad anymore. He was accepting it.

Now, he just seems more conflicted seeing his Dad and Khianna this happy. Could he be this happy if he just excepts how much he is in love with his arch-nemesis?

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Khia!!!!!" James yelled his nickname for Khianna. This made the girl turn to look around pausing the conversation that she is having with Narcissa and Bellatrix Black. Seeing James right there made her smile widely as she waves her hand.

"Oh, get a room!!" Bellatrix whined making Khianna and Narcissa laugh.

"See you girls later at the party!" Khianna exclaimed, quickly grabbing her things and running towards James even when she knew she isn't allowed to run. She did. Just to get to James.

James took her books in his free hand before using his other free hand to intertwine both of their fingers together.

The couple walked side by side and Hogwarts could only watch in awe at them.

"The Slytherin's invited us to their party" Khianna informed.

"They invited us? Lions and Snakes together in one room? No way, Doll—" James asked raising a brow.

Khianna whines "Oh come on, Love! It will be fun" Khianna said with a smile. Though giving James a puppy look knowing he can never resist it.

James groans "Fine" He exclaimed "But that was cheating!!!"

Khianna laughs placing a peck on James lips making him smile, "You cheater" James said still having a smile on his face.

"Oh, you love me—" Khianna was cut off.

"Khianna, James! Hurry up! Remus is asking Dorcas out!" Sirius yelled with a huge smile, running off. Khianna gasped turning to look at James.

"Come on!" Khianna exclaimed, excitedly running off.

James only watches her with a lovesick smile on his face as he breathed "Yeah, I do...."