𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈: 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞...

"I WAS AFRAID THIS TIME
WOULD COME. I WASN'T
PREPARED TO FACE THIS KIND
OF HURTING FROM WITHIN
I HAVE LEARNED TO LIVE
MY LIFE BESIDE YOU"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          THE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER WALKED out of the Headmaster's office. The walk was silent, very thick and heavy. No one wanted to break it. Not Mavis or Khianna. It was just silent.

Khianna stared straight, blankly. No one emotion plastered on her face but deep down, she was torn apart. She was never ready for this. In all honesty, she wish this day would never even come but it came. It came so quickly and she was not ready for it at all.

"Remember when I said that not falling in love with him isn't hard?" Khianna broke the silence, a bitter smile coming across her face.

Mavis looked at her daughter, Mavis could only chuckle trying to lighten up the mood "It was hard, huh?" Mavis asked.

"I'm in love with James Potter" Khianna spoke "I love him since the first day I met him. I love him, Mom" Khianna looked at Mavis.

Tears in her eyes. They both stopped walking as Mavis faces her daughter. "Oh, sweetie—"

"Mom, I'm not ready" Khianna cried as Mavis immediately pulled her daughter in her arms. Soothing her back to help her calm down "I love him so much, Mom"

"I know, Anna... I'm so sorry" Mavis whispered to her daughter pulling away. Cupping her face.

"But, you know you aren't meant to be here. You know that you weren't supposed to fall in love with him in the first place—"

"I know. I know" Khianna cried in frustration.

"What should I do?" Khianna asked.

"Tell James the truth. He needs to know the truth, everything. You need to tell everyone"

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Where the hell is James?" Mavis asked frustrated, her neck looking very long as she search for the Potter boy in the crowd of students as they retreat to go back to their dorms.

Khianna was just silent fidgeting with the time turner in her hands. Of course, the girls notice how silent she was. But they thought something else.

"Khianna... uh, are you okay?" Alice asked her friend, worriedly.

The young Stark looks up "Huh? Oh, I'm fine" Khianna said shrugging her shoulders.

Marlene couldn't take it anymore "James is with Lily in the Hospital Wing because Lily injured herself and James has been with her all day! She tried to committ suicide because she couldn't bare watch you and James anymore!!!" Marlene blurted out before slapping her hand to her mouth.

"Marlene!" Alice and Mary scolded their friend.

"I am so sorry. You weren't meant to find out like this. Khianna—"

Khianna stood up walking away, fast. Her destination in mind being the Hospital Wing.

Mavis looked at all her friends. "You knew they were together" Mavis said in disbelief "They are in love!"