𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔

"YOU GOT TO
BELIEVE IN MAGIC
SOMETHING'S STRONGER
THAN THE MOON ABOVE
CAUSE IT'S MAGIC
WHEN TWO PEOPLE
FALL IN LOVE"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

1999

          "I HAVE CHILDREN..." PANSY STATED IN shock. She stared at her kid.

"Technically, she is our kid—"

"I know that, Blaise!" Pansy yelled at her boyfriend.

Mattheo and Khianna only stared at the three  teenagers who sat by the side with their friends from the future as well. Mattheo and Khianna has 1 girl and two boys. Their names were Miles Anthony Riddle, Maverick Steve Riddle and Kiara Mavis Riddle.

"We have three kids..." Khianna whispered in shocked.

"The two of you certainly kept busy" Theodore snickered earning a smack on the head from Daphne making him wince in pain, silently.

"We have children, Matt" Khianna could onlg smile at the sight of her children, agruing about some stupid thing but that is what siblings are for, aye. She always wished she had a sibling and she was glad they had each other.

"Yeah, we do" Mattheo said smiled. He had a family with the girl he loves.

"James! For crying out loud, I am not going to fake date you just so you can get Adelyn Miller back!" Kiara yelled to James Sirius Potter, who is getting in her nerves.

James chuckled in disbelief "Let's not forget who left me hanging in Two Broomsticks!" James exclaimed.

"You were sending me stupid messages!"

"It was a mistake!"

The two continued to agrue while the others could only sigh.

"If they just dated... already" Albus Severus Potter grumbled to Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy.

"Tell me about it... It's getting annoying" Miles whispers to everyone, clearly done with everything.

"What's going on?" Harry asked confused.

"Your stupid son wants me to agree to fake date him so that he can get Miller back" Kiara mockingly stated.

"You owe me that, Riddle!"

"I owe you nothing, Potter!"

"You two are so in love" Rose Granger-Weasley said as she scribbled on her notebook.

Kiara and James both looked absolutely disgusted.

"I am not in love with him!"

"I am not in love with her!"

Then a laugh echoed that silence the whole Great Hall. A laugh that came from the infamous Sirius Black who is laughing his ass off, already rolling on the fall. He laughed so hard that he was practically crying.

"Sirius—"

"They think they aren't in love" Sirius said between laughs. Slightly calming down to stand up but seeing the look of James Sirius Potter's face only made him laugh again.