𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"HOW WAS YOUR TRIP TO 1999?" ALL the kids froze on their spot after they appeared in a flash of light. They finally went home after spending a whole day back in 1999 after an accident happened with James Sirius Potter and Kiara Mavis Riddle breaking a Hermione's Time Turner because they were agruing about something stupid again.

"Dad" Kiara said shocked seeing Mattheo Riddle sitting in the coach, wearing a tuxedo. Looking like he just came home from work.

"But Professor McGonagall said—"

"She would delete our memories? That was unfair for your Mother" Mattheo stated.

"We couldn't have the heart of deleting her memories of saying goodbye to your Grandfather" Harry Potter stated walking in, coming from the kitchen with the rest of the gang trailing close behind him.

"And you are okay with that?" Miles asked his father.

"I don't have much competition with a dead man— No offence, Harry"

"None taken"

"Mom loves someone else, Dad. Aren't you angry?" Kiara asked confused.

"Why would I? You can't tell your heart who and who not to love. James will always have a special place in your Mother's heart but now we have her heart" Mattheo said with a smile to his children.

"Now that I look at you..." Remus said walking out a room, holding onto a cane. Gray hairs visible on his roots. Following close behind him is Sirius Black but his hair wasn't as black as before but more on the gray hair side.

"Kiara, you look just like your Mother" Remus commented "And James you look just like your grandfather"

"It's a sign that you should date" Aubrey Nott, Daughter of Theodore and Daphne Nott, teased her two friends.

"There is no way in hell that I am dating him!" Kiara stated in disgusted "And he wants his Miller back"

Suddenly a record played—

"What do you think of James, Ki?" It was Rose talking.

"James... His a bloody git. With his messy hair, those amazing blue eyes, his fair-skin, he is so tall. He is an idiot, a freaking handsome idiot. I wish he was my boyfriend but no, he goes off to freaking Miller—"

Kiara blushed at hearing her rant all this stupid things "I don't remember saying that"

"You were drunk. Plus they say that a drunk person is an honest one" Fred II told Kiara smiling sheepishly at the girl.

"Kiara..." James called making everyone look at the eldest kid of Harry Potter. James walked towards Kiara, they stood inches apart. Their faces were inches apart as they felt each other's breath fan one another's lips.

"Can we make everything that you said real?" James asked the other.

"Can we start our own great love story?" James asked smiling down to Kiara, genuinely. The kids and adults watch in amusment.

"That was cheesy" Tony said as he munched on chips despite his old age. Everyone chuckled at what the former superhero said.

Sirius and Remus felt like watching Khianna and James all over again at the sight of Kiara and JS Potter.

Kiara smiled up to James, her hands going onto his shoulder. Both of them slowly lean in, the closer and closer they get. Their lips ghosted onto one another before James did the final push, and claimed Kiara's lips.

Everyone clapped for the two kids. Who finally admitted what they felt for one another.

No one knew that Khianna was standing there watching them all with a smile on her face. Kiara and JS were certainly like her and James. She hopes that they could be a sequel to their story.