𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"I NEVER EVER THOUGHT
I'D LIKE YOU THIS MUCH.
AND I NEVER PLANNED
TO HAVE YOU IN MY MIND
SO OFTEN"

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

          KHIANNA STARK HAD THE WHOLE Christmas break to think about her decision on saying yes to stupid James Potter. She still couldn't believe she said yes. Maybe she felt guilty after witnessing him get reject again and again by Lily. Maybe it was because she is best friend's with his son. Or maybe it was because.... never mind.

Now, she lays in her bed in the McGonagall House. Staring up at the ceiling, shocked. Still not getting over what happened. Mavis laid beside her daughter also staring at the ceiling.

"The marauder is now my boyfriend?" Khianna asked for the millionth time. Mavis could only roll her eyes in annoyance.

She rolled around to face her Mom, "Mom, remind me again. Please" Khianna said "How did I get myself into this?" She asked.

"You said yes so that James would stop bothering you" Mavis stated slowly and surely for the millionth time as well. Getting tired of this, literally but it keeps her 6th year interesting.

"And maybe..." Mavis mumbled before loudly saying "Maybe you also felt bad. Just go with it. Besides if Lily finally admits that she is in love with James and they get together. You can say that you earn a point to heaven"

Khianna chuckled, sarcastically as she faced the ceiling again.

"The only thing that you should watch out for is keeping yourself from falling in love with James, got it?" Mavis said giving Khianna advice. The last thing she needs is for her daughter falling apart because of James Fleamont Potter.

"That's not hard to do plus I will never ever fall in love with a git like him"

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

First day back and everything has already changed. As Khianna and the girls walked down the hallway, making their way to the Great Hall suddenly the marauders and the Prewett twins were riding their brooms.

"Excuse me, ladies!" Sirius stated, winking at the girls in the process which made those girls giggling feeling special.

Khianna and the girls were in the middle of the marauders and Prewett twins.

"Ohhh, the notorious James Potter's girlfriend has bodyguards" Alice teases Khianna making Marlene laugh at the expression that Khianna sent Alice way.

"Uh, no. That's for you guys" Khianna stated, speed walking turning a corner. A few lower years almost bumping into Khianna luckily Gideon blocks the way. The marauders minus James and Prewett twins still followed Khianna. The girls all trailing behind.

No one notice the jealous bitter look on Lily Evans' face.

"Ladies, excuse us!"

"Move! Move!"

"I told you It's for James Potter's girlfriend!" Alice yelled towards Khianna teasingly as she and Marlene high fives each other. Mavis could only shake her head in amusement.

Then suddenly James came flying towards Khianna on his broom before jumping off it, holding onto his broom. Khianna notice that he is wearing training clothes for Quidditch. He must've finish Quidditch Practice.

"From now on, you won't be going to classes or the great hall on your own" James stated in a whisper for only Khianna to hear as he walked by Khianna's side and the rest were just flying on their brooms. The girls were right behind, following all of them but with a right distance.

No one knew of the plan except Khianna and himself.

"I don't need this. I have Mavis—"

Then he suddenly shoves something to Khianna's mouth, shutting her mouth. She glared at him, taking it out.

"Wear it"

"Why? We can't wear normal clothes—"

"Yeah, we can. Everyone does it when it's the first day of class after Christmas break" James cuts Khianna off, a cheeky smile on his face.

"And why do I need to wear this—"

"Do you want me to be the one to dress you up?" James asked bluntly yet mischief is present in his eyes which made her frown.

"Ohhhhh" The boys and girls stated at the same time.

Mostly finding it adorable and dirty at the same time.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"So slow, Doll!" James whined like a baby. As he waited for Khianna in front of the empty Charms Classroom

Khianna rolled her eyes as she dusted her clothes, "Hold on. I'm done!" Khianna stated as she walked out the classroom. James stood up straight facing the girl.

And there, Khianna wore a red t-shirt with a gold heart and behind is the letter J for James.

The Potter boy looked satisfied as he took off his Gryffindor sweater and underneath it is the same shirt that Khianna is wearing which brought her to be surprise.

A small smile— a genuine one— came to her lips. Impressed with what James had thought. And instead of P, it is an S that is behind the shirt which stands for Stark. James stood beside Khianna lacing both of their fingers together.

"You look pretty, by the way, Doll" James complimented with a genuine smile, looking at Khianna before he dragged her away.

What he said brought Khianna's heart to jump. The two of them reach the Great Hall. And everyone's attention when to them. James only guided Khianna towards where the Marauders sat but no one knows that the couple is staring at Lily who was laughing at something Marlene said.

"No effect.." Khianna whispered which made James sigh.

The two of them sat down.

"So, Khianna. What did you see in James?" Remus asked curiously, raising a brow and of course, Khianna answered him. Detailed.

Khianna swore that she won best actress of the year at this point. Though her heart is beating fast, not because of the questions the  Marauders were throwing her way.

But because of the fact, James never let go of her hand.